Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews
#1 in Snacks

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

February 13, 2018

Another winner! Love the added fibre!

I was selected to test Motts Fruitsation +Fibre Tropical for free courtesy from Family Rated. The kids were excited to try out this variety in their school lunches during the week. They loved it! My kids can be a bit picky with applesauce but they loved the tropical flavor and I like that there is added fibre because my kids can be picky when it comes to eating healthy foods. Will be buying more. #gotitfree

February 13, 2018

Cette saveur est spécial et très bonne

J'étais septique, mais lorsque j'ai goûté, j'ai été conquise. C'est vraiment savoureux et en plus, c'est très bon pour la santé. Je recommande ce bon produit à tout le monde. Merci.

Perfect Luncbox Snack

My son loves this! He was excited when we got it and wanted to have it for dessert after dinner. We both love the flavor, just like real fruit taste. Great for kids lunch box snacks.

February 13, 2018

The whole famjam loves these!

I told my son we were getting to taste test a new product, and we had to give our honest opinion on these applesauces. We got it free to try from family rated. It came with a couple adorable gold spoons with apples on them.

I put this flavour on his lunch to try. He says best applesauce hes ever had, and asked for some more for a snack after school. He says to tell family rated they're super yummy! So I tried one myself.. and he was right. They are a good value, and great taste. I feel good about giving them to my son, especially with the fibre.

Delicious was to get Fibre

This is a good product.
    We all preferred the Raspberry.
    The tropical was a little too sweet for our taste.
    No one realized they were eating fibre, with their fruit sauce.
    It made healthy eating easy.

Yummy

I enjoy the Mott's Fruitsations products. I like that this product has a bit more fiber in it. I am always looking for ways to increase the fiber in my diet and in my family's diet. Good flavor. Convenient product.

Deliciously healthy snack

My kids loved it and found it delicious. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a healthy snack for kids to enjoy and stay healthy. It’s is a good alternative to all the bad sugary snacks out there. I would really buy it again for my kids it’s a good snack.

February 13, 2018

We received coupons for Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Tropical. I was eager to redeem them and try the product. I really enjoyed them and liked that there was no added sugar in them.

Kids loved it!

We received a sample of the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical to try out and review as part of the Family Rated product review club. We redeemed our free coupons, and my kids were so excited to try it! My children absolutely loved this product. As a mom, I feel good about allowing my children to have this product as a snack. It's a healthy choice that my children enjoy and I support!

He loved it

The great combination of flavors and gives you that brightness to your day when it's snowy out. Definitely would not be able to tell there's any fiber in it so it's a good way to get it into your kids.