Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Paradise!

We recently tried Motts Fruitsations + Fibre Tropical and our kids love it. With only 2 grams of fibre no added sugar no artificial flavours or colour and contains no gluten. I can feel confident taking it with us on play dates or packing them in their lunches, because there are no peanuts.

Would buy again!

So I first tried the raspberry fruitsations with fibre, complements of Motts! And youngest to oldest enjoyed it. I have to say that the tropical fruitsations was yummy too! I love tropical fruit though! Kids agreed although prefer rasberry. Good, healthy snack on the go! Decent price for a great quality product. Would buy again..I keep them in the fridge to grab and go!
    #gotitfree

“I love it”

My 2.5 year old son chose this over a donut what does that tell you! These are nutritious and delicious! With out prompting he said while eating it “I love it”! These are great to throw in lunches or for a quick breakfast on the go or an easy dessert. Thank you @chickadvisor #gotitfree I will be repurchasing these as soon as we run out. This flavour is also my personal favourite!

February 25, 2018

Delicious AND Nutritious? Yes!

My family and I are ecstatic about this snack! As a busy family, of course it is difficult to find quick, healthy and tasty snacks for my kids. We love Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre because it is delicious, unsweetened and full of fibre (which is always hard to get enough of). The best part is that my kids love it and ask for it all the time! Tropical is their favourite flavour! What could be better? I would recommend this to anyone with kids or any adult who loves a healthy sweet treat.

Topical Goodness

My daughter and I love applesauce so when we saw there were new flavours we were so excited to try them! The tropical flavour is good, although has a strong pineapple taste. Overall, it is a satisfying product and with the extra fibre makes it a perfect snack.

February 25, 2018

My baby and I love applesauce, so when we got the chance to try these we were so excited! The tropical applesauce is good and reminds me of a beach vacation. Although it has a strong taste of pineapple it is still satisfying.

February 25, 2018

La tropique à porté de main

J'adore les collations qui se mange rapidement. J'ai été choisi pour tester le nouveau produit de Mott's Fruitsensation + Fibres tropical et j'en suis très contente. J'ai bien aimé en général le gout, et en plus de savoir qu'ils ont une petite touche de fibre supplémentaire, ça me permet de savoir que je fais un meilleur choix pour moi, sans devoir payer plus cher. Ces collations se glissent facilement dans la boite à lunch ou la sacoche, ça me facilite la vie en permanence. Merci à Mott's et Chick Advisor!

New Brunswick, Canada

Pleasant taste!

I think our family would get this product again. It's apple sauce, but with a blend of Pinapple, orange and banana. None of the three flavors are overwhelming and it has the apple sauce consistency. It's unsweetened, but it's not sour, so the kids will eat it and I don't feel bad about giving it to them. I'm also glad this product is gluten free as one of my family members has celiac disease. The added fibre is just a bonus. #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor

THIS FAB IS A WINNER

OMGOOODNESS THIS TROPICAL BLEND IS A WINNER... MY SON LOVED IT. . AND IT'S A PERFECT SNACK FOR ME WHEN DIETING. NATURAL SWEETNESS AND SATISFYING... I have one more left before I pick up more but I am going to try baking with my last TROPICAL Apple sauce... This is a faultless power packed flavor snack

Wow

Mes enfants raffolent des nouvelles collations mott's fruistations + fibres Non sucré tropicale! Ils en redemandent chaque matin pour leurs déjeuné. Ne goûtant pas les fibres, mais au contraire ayant un bon goût de fruit.

Updated On: February 25, 2018

J'ai reçu les produits gratuitement et je suis très contente, car ceux-ci font un belle additions aux déjeuné de mes enfants. Ils en raffolent et en redemandent encore et encore. Je leurs en donne presque tout les matins. Délicieux!