Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

June 01, 2017

I wasn't a fan of the tropical flavour, but otherwise still like this product. Not really aware of the added fibre which is perfect, and an easy snack for work

June 01, 2017

Loved the motts fruitsation + fibre tropical flavour. Even my picky 3 year old asked for seconds. We will buy them again and again! #lovemottsfiber #gotitfree

June 01, 2017

These are good for if you are on the go and don't have a lot of time in The day. They work well as an afternoon snack. Or even if you need a quick breakfast.

June 01, 2017

My 3 kids loved this. They think it's fun to have flavoured apple sauce and I like that this has fibre added to it. I couldn't taste anything different about it, so I don't think they even noticed the added fibre. What a fun, healthy treat.

Full disclosure: I received coupons for free product in exchange for an honest review.

June 01, 2017

My 2 kids and myself tried this product and it was a thumbs up from us all. I had a harder time finding the Tropical flavour though. I will definitely buy these for my kids for school and for myself when I'm working midnights!

June 01, 2017

My children really enjoyed the taste of the Mott's Fruitsations and Fibre Tropical. My son normally will only eat Regular Mott's Apple Sauce but he liked this flavor. Great quality, and good price.
    I highly recommend this product! Perfect for children's lunches or snacks. Good for adults too.
    I will be purchasing more of this

#loveMottsFibre

June 01, 2017

My kids were so excited when we recieved the MottsFruitsations* +Fibre Tropical! That was until i told them they had to wait till after supper. I absolutly love the tropical flavor!! I'm so glad received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product!!!

June 01, 2017

We had the opportunity to try the Mott's Fruitsations + Fiber in the Tropical flavour and the kids really enjoyed it. I have bought the regular ones before but these new flavours with the added fibre is great and I will be buying more in the future.

June 01, 2017

The Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical was retailed at a fair price. The taste I would say it's nothing special, just mild sweetness and it taste fairly good. I would purchase this product in the future.

June 01, 2017

We loved Motts Fruitsations +Fiber Tropical! It tasted great and my kids loved it. I will definitely have it on my grocery list in the future, it makes a great snack and my daughter even chooses it as her dessert.