Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 27, 2018

Sixteen year old says Super.

This is our teen daughters favourute flavour. She is a vegetarian who enjoys sweet treats but eats no added sufmgar. A perfect fruit/veggie serving with fabulous fibre. We will continue to purchase this flavour.

Awesome

My kids along with myself love the taste. Its a good way to get in that extra fiber and not have to worry about it. Makes great snacks on the go as well. I for sure will be buying this again

February 27, 2018

Mott’s Fruitsations+Fibre Tropical-Thumbs up!!

Mott’s Fruitsations - +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical-started up a delicious argument. The stepkids had an argument which one is their favorite.. the tropical flavour or the raspberry one.. I can't say which won.. but as far as we're concerned.. they both did :) they both ate a healthy snack with no sugar added and added fibre so we won :) they loved the flavour.. so they won. Thumbs up Mott's, way to go!

Guilt free

Ok, i'll admit it. I shared this with my kids. We loved the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical. We experimented, we froze it a little to give it a slushy feel. It's a convenient snack but I don't feel guilty giving it to my kids for school snack. The flavor is good and my kids finished the serving. This will not replace fresh fruits in my household, but it can surely replace unhealthy snacks. The fiber is an added benefit. I would recommend it to other moms.

yummy

this is my new favorite go to quick snack especially added fiber makes it even better of a mommy snack the tropical flavour is so sweet and yummy its hard to share

2.7/5

Très bon goût

J'ai aimé le goût mais je crois qu'il vaut mieux acheter des fruits frais pour avoir plus de fibres. Ceci peut dépanner lorsque nous allons en voyages.

Pretty good

I really liked this flavor, my kids were not a huge fan, but they were crazy about the raspberry. I love the fact that there is added fiber. I don't feel bad at all about sending this as a snack in my kids lunch as it is lower in sugar than most snacks. We have continued to purchase this product since Chick Advisor sent us this for testing.

February 27, 2018

Summer refresh ina tiny package

I love this flavour. THe texture is great and it is so refreshing and not too thick. It was a nice perk me up in the daytime at the office and the kids love it too.

Great taste

What a special little package. Great taste and convenient to use. Easy to pack with any lunch and a great source of vitamins. Nice little dessert for any time of the day.

February 26, 2018

Gros plus "NON sucrée"

J'ai testé cette collation de fruits dans des smoothies et le résultat était trop bon. Essayer cela et vous n'allez pas le regretter.Je trouve que c'est le complément parfait d’un déjeuner.