Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 28, 2018

jai bien aimée la compote de fruits Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical jai trouvé que c étais pas tres sucré un peu fade mais je le recommande quand meme sa se mange tres bien comme collation .........

February 28, 2018

Delicious Fibre Filled Snack!

Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre are a delicious and efficient way to infuse your diet with that extra fibre you need. The tropical flavor is an interesting combination of flavors - I enjoyed it, but it definitely wouldn't replace the raspberry flavor (which is a fan favorite in my house). These are a great serving size, and perfect to pack for lunches (for kids and adults alike)!

Tropical!

Love the taste of this product. My son did as well. Love the tropical flavors. Made me think like we were at the beach. Also love the fact that there is extra fibre added into it! Would definitely recommend and buy again!

delicious!

My children absolutely love Mott's apple sauce. The two new flavors were a huge hit at our house. We will be purchasing them again in the very near future! Yum!

I would buy this again

I got picked to try this for free in return for am honest review. I think it was great and an excellent way to add fiber to your diet with a taste snack. My oldest son also enjoyed it but my 3 year old wasn't too fussy on it

Kids Favourite

We received a sample of Motts Fruitsations+Fibre Tropical through Family Rated to try and review. We buy a lot of puréed fruit snacks/apple sauce and love finding different flavours to try. My kids loved both but tropical was the favourite for them. The texture is easy to swallow and it is sweet without tasting sugary. I love that it is a treat that is good for them and not loaded with added sugar. The portion sizes are perfect for lunches, and the plastic cup can be recycled. We will definitely continue buying these regularly!
    #gotitfree #motts #familyrated #chickadvisor

Mott’s fruitsastion &Fibre;Tropical

My family really enjoyed this flavor, they ate a whole package in one day, I would definitely purchase this flavor as well as the other ones MOTT’s makes,also the extra bonus is the Fibre included.I am always looking for ways to include more Fibre in our food.These little cups of yummy are definitely a favorite in our home!!!!

New Brunswick, Canada

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical

I highly recommend Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical, it's an easy to go snack that you can pop in our purse or diaper bag, it's healthy and fun to eat for the little ones. The added fibre is a bonus!! The tropical fruit scent is amazing! This will be a staple in our pantry from now on.

February 28, 2018

I will be buying again and again.

Everyone in the family loved it even the husband. Will definitely be buying this again and always. So much flavor and the fiber in it is great too. Have already told my friends and family how good this is.

Great tasting applesauce!

I love that the Tropical + Fibre is unsweetened. It has a great taste and I enjoyed trying it for free. I would buy any of the Mott's unsweetened applesauce flavours. Great to have in the cupboard for snacks, breakfast, lunch or even desert.