Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Yum

These are very tasty. My oldest son loves this flavour and brings it in his lunch. It's a good size serving and the flavours mix nicely. You can find these in most grocery stores and they go on sale often. I will continue to buy them.

Great

Will definitely buy these over and over agsin. My little one loves these to take for a snack where ever we go. Great tasting and the added fiber makes it perfect.

April 30, 2018

I buy this product every grocery shop. Perfect bedtime snack

I have these on hand always. Kids love them when they visit. The portion is perfect for recipes and baking. The variety of flavours I love. Will always be in my cupboard.

April 20, 2018

Kids love them!

My kids love this snack! It’s their favourite go to snack. With the added fibre it’s awesome for my hubby and I as well. Easily packable and great for travel!

April 17, 2018

Tellement bon et nourissant comme collation.
    Autant pour les enfants que pour les adultes. Beau moyen de faire prendre des fruits aux enfants plus difficile ou en y ajoutant dans un mélange a gateau.

On adore!!

April 17, 2018

Great taste, excellent for on the go

I bought this and was pleasantly surprised. I normally hate any apple sauce but homemade, I had surgery and needed soft food... tried this and was amazed how good it tasted... love that it has limited ingredients.

Sans sucre parfait !

J'adore coute beaucoup moins cher que des petits pots pour bébé. J'en donne a mon petit 11mois seux sans sucre évidement et toutes la famille les aiment aussi :) une bonne maniere de cachee des portions de légumes hihi

My Daughter fell in love

I got a coupon to try these for free and my daughter got the benefit of a new snack in her lunch. She loved them! In fact a friend came over for a play date and she was recommending them to her! I'd say that's a big win in terms of taste for her and a healthy snack mom can be happy about!

April 16, 2018

Simply the Best!

We love this applesauce, it's a staple in our pantry. A heathly go to snack for any time of the day - especially good for packing in the kids lunches! With the added fibre and being unsweetened, you can be sure your kids are eating healthy, and enjoying it!

We prefer to eat our applesauce cold, and this flavour is especially enjoyable!

April 14, 2018

Daughter loves these!

Have a 9 year old daughter who loves when I put these in her lunch for school. They taste great, almost the same as there regular apple sauce. My daughter can't tell the difference and its healthier!