2039 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

February 11, 2019

Soooo tasty!!!!

Sooo tasty!!! My 16 month old son loves these things!!! I end up eating one with him because I love the taste to!!! Easy on the go snack!!! You can always find them on sale! Price is always right

February 09, 2019

Sooo good!!

We love these lil fruit cup snacks!!! Our 17 monh old devours them !! They are a nice sude with lamb or pork to!! No added sugars ..flavours or colours!! Great idea !! Smooth and taste real good!!

February 09, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My toddler loves these!

I'm always trying to get fruits, veggies, and fiber into my 2 year old. She loves these, and I do too. They are reasonably priced, tasty, and make a nice quick snack.

February 08, 2019

We love this product. The extra fibre was a bonus. The fruit flavor is spot on and very aromatic. Easy to open for little ones, can’t wait to try other flavours

February 07, 2019

Taste great!

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical is one of my go-to snacks as a healthy alternative. It is unsweetened which means there isn't even any juice concentrates that make it sweeter. This is perfect for a healthy snack! I also use the empty plastic containers as a paint pallet after.

February 07, 2019

Really good

My kids really like that they really enjoy that snack it’s very easy to go I buy all the time really love that clean indeegent love theme even my husband love that’s to

February 06, 2019

Tasty

Love this. It has a great taste of pineapple. I freeze them and put in some juice so it makes a nice smoothie. Very tasty and you should try it for sure.

2.0/5

February 05, 2019

These do not taste great

Bought these for my kids who both usually love apple sauce etc, they were not a fan so I tried it and also couldn’t get behind the taste. I wouldn’t recommend it simply on taste

Big hit

My son absolutely loves apple sauce. This is one of his favourite flavours. He eats them all within a few days of me buying them he likes them so much that I’ve only had a spoonful of one before he took it and ate it himself and he’s only 2

My kids LOVE these

My kids love these they take them daily in their lunches. They also eat them in between activities, even the steady flow of friends they have over love them.