Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

June 04, 2019

Fruitsations

I buy this for my kids and they love it. taste great! pack it for lunch or on to go. Even I like it. Comes in a different flavors, I buy one from each. I recommend it if you have kids and are looking for something for a snack. pick up MOTT'S Fruitsations.

May 31, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Great!!

I love the fact that these have extra fibre and are unsweetened! My kids don't even taste the difference so I'm super happy they're enjoying a healthy snack. I even pack some in my husband's and my lunch because we also enjoy them

May 30, 2019

Kids love them!

My kids are extremely picky when it comes to apple sauce but they absolutely loved this flavour. I love that they’re getting fruit servings as well as the added fibre which can be hard for them to get from other sources.

May 30, 2019

So yummy

I originally bought these for my 1 yr old grand daughter. While feeding her I tried it and it is so delicious!!! So fruity and pure tasting. The tropical taste really is true. Every bite is refreshing and tangy but sweet. I will buy this again for sure

May 29, 2019

Awesome!

These are so yummy. Most importantly they are a nutritious snack and full of fibre for my kiddos. They think it’s a treat but I know it’s good for them. Win win.

May 27, 2019

Loved it

My son loves this ,its healthy As a mother young kids , I like to provide them with healthy snacks ,and this product is the best with the small amount of the sugar added and fruit mix. it is the best for after school or in the morning.i will racomand this

May 27, 2019

Yummy

There are always stocked in our house. My 21 month old loves these. And I don't mind them from time to time. They are not too expensive. Awesome product.

May 17, 2019

yummy

As a mother of two young kids , I like to provide them with healthy snacks only, and this product is the best with the small amount of the sugar added and fruit mix. it is the best for after school or in the morning.

May 16, 2019

Great taste

My 11 year old really enjoyed this product the flavor was great she has been watching for more healthy options or follows what I say about some things and this product added fiber with out effecting the taste of it or even having a kid notice is brilliant

May 16, 2019

Awesome

Mott's Fruitsations is awrsome product. My kids love it. I usually give them in luch bag and they finish it. Elders even love it. Packing is also great.