Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

December 15, 2019

Good snack between your meals

I love to take this with me and eat on the go. It is always an awesome snack between my meals. They taste good and can be for a long time on shelves. It is not difficult to eat in one sitting.

December 15, 2019

Great quick lunch snack

Cheap healthy and readily available my 3 year old can even open them himself even with a motor delay plus with the added fiber plus the natural good things in them their a great choice for travel and packed lunches

December 13, 2019

Good for snack and handy

I always bought this for my kids extra snack. I like it very much because if we're on the go i just grab this as their snack. Sometimes kids doesn't like fruits but with this they love it.

December 12, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

My babys favourite snack !!

My little baby very enjoyed when eat this mott's fruitsations snacks ! Very tasty , full of vitamins and tropical tasty , what is the better that it , love it !

December 11, 2019

Truly Tropical haven’t stopped buying!!!

I bought this product for my children to try as a snack for lunch and found that by the middle of the week I had to run out and purchase more as I truly loved and enjoyed the taste! Most products state a flavour but when eating it you just taste a jumble of flavour but with motts tropical fruit you actually get hints of flavours of the different fruits!!! As well it’s not overly sugary or sweet!!!

December 11, 2019

Great for picky kids

My kids love to eat this and I like how there unsweetened and have fibre to help my kids stay regular. They are constantly asking for this applesauce for snack or in there lunches.

December 10, 2019

Love these!!

Love this brand of apple sauces. Very tasty, full of flavour, lots of choices of flavours to choose from, and they even got some with veggies in it, which is great for my oldest who does not eat much vegetables in his diet!! I buy this all the time for my boys for at school!!

December 06, 2019

My daughter loves it!

My daughter is 4 and super picky. Trying to get a lunch together for this kid is always a nightmare but she seems to just love this stuff! I'll definately buy this stuff again in the coming grocery shops!

November 27, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Great tasting

This is a great product especially for children who are picky to eat fruits and vegetables. This gives them the nutrients they need with added fiber. My kids love it. And also good for adults on the run as snacks to enjoy the great taste and added ingredients to give them energy

November 26, 2019

Great snack

It's easy to pack for lunch or snack time at school I freeze them slightly so it's cold when my daughter has it at school so I don't need to pack an ice pack and I love it when it's slushie to eat as a snack.