Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

January 27, 2020

My mother in law buys them

My mother in law buys them for the kids they are a great alternative to sugar for baking. A little too sweet for me but great snack for the kids or picnics. Not too healthy, I would prefer giving them real fruit but since these are convenient they will continue to take them for lunch

January 26, 2020

I would try this again

This apple sauce tastes very good. I think i would definitely try it again. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes appple sauce of combinations

January 21, 2020

Kids are hooked

My kids are super picky and it’s hard to come up with ideas to pack for lunches for school. These are amazing! Both parents and kids live them, plus they never end up coming home from school. You also never have to worry because the ingredients are simple and healthy.

January 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Yummy

Great convenient product for lunches. I love that it is a way to add finer to my kids lunches without them realizing. Taste yummy and that is what they like!

January 16, 2020

DELICIOUS 😋

These are my AABSOLUTE FAV!!! I can binge on these all day .. just so perfect and fruity... can take along with u anywhere ... comes in many flavours and shove a popcicle stick in them and freeze for a nice summer treat!!!

January 14, 2020

Very tasty

My daughter loves this flavour I love that it's convenient easy healthy snack that Incan give my daughter anytime of the day. I have purchased this product many times and will continue to do so .

January 08, 2020

délicieux

collation délicieuse, sans sucre. Bien qu un fruit est toujours meilleur a l état pure..c est un excellent choix santé comme collation. Je recommande sans hésiter.

January 08, 2020

Amazing product!

One word: delicious, yummy, convenient! Ok maybe that’s 3 words.. LOL there aren’t enough words to describe this delicious snack that both my toddler and I enjoy! Fruits and fibre all in one product...??? Double win!

January 07, 2020

Not for us

I found it to just be too sweet. My son usually loves his apple sauce, but he wouldnt even eat this kind.
    Unfortunately wouldnt recommend it to someone who doesnt like items too sweet.

January 05, 2020

One of our favourites

This is one of the many flavours that my kids request the most. It’s really yummy and the tropical flavours are a nice addition. You can’t really go wrong with such a yummy snack!