Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Kids love it!

Easy way to get some fruit & fibre into my kids. I received this product free for review & am so excited about it. My picky 11yr old loves them & I'm happy to get something good into her body. I also have a 9mo old who is just as happy to have this. We will definitely be purchasing in the future

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Healthy Snack

A healthy little snack for your little ones or in my case myself (big kid at heart, I guess 😉). Easy to find, priced right, and I would definitely be buying these again. Love that they are made with real fruit, no added sugar, and you get some much needed fibre into your diet. I received a full value coupon to redeem, in exchange for this review. I was selected to try the Tropical flavour (Pineapple, orange, banana, & apple). I found it to be a watery mush of a cup. The only hint of taste I could get was of a slight bit of pineapple. With that being said, yes I still would recommend and I will be purchasing again myself in the future. I’m looking forward to trying the Raspberry flavour (also available in Mango Peach). Thank you @FruitsationsCanada & @FamilyRated for giving me the chance to try this. #gotitfree Also thank you for being a Breakfast Club of Canada supporter #MottsFruitsationsFibre #FamilyRatedClub

February 02, 2020

I would buy this product again

All of us liked the taste of Motts Fruitsations + Fibre Unsweetened Tropical applesauce. It still had a sweet flavour, even though there is no added sugar. These are the perfect snack for children or adults alike! I will be purchasing this product again. Thanks, ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree

kids and I liked it

The grand kids and myself liked it, I would buy this product. It wasn't too sweet and the texture was good. I had the raspberry flavor and It was good. No complain in this house hold. I would recommend this to others.

Not a fan

Received this awesome product free from family rated! Personally was not a fan of this flavour, maybe another flavour other than tropical would have been better.
    The fact that its un-sweetened, plus has fibre is amazing for the little kiddos!
    Other then the flavour i think its a great snack for children! I would recommend to try this for sure!

Love these

I received a free product voucher for Motts Fruitsation + Fiber and purchased the Fiber Mango Peach flavour. These are unsweetened but you cannot tell as it was very sweet and they tasted great. There is also fiber added in each serving but it does not affect the quality of the taste. These are perfect lunch snacks or an addition to breakfast for both children and adults. Added incentives of purchasing this product would be extra fiber, healthy snack and also the partnership with the Breakfast Club of Canada. I would highly recommend this product and will be purchasing regularly.

Délicieux

Nous avons adoré le goût et la texture pas trop sucré et délicieux. Un bon complément pour le déjeuner et les lunchs. Facile à apporter partout c’est une excellente collation

Favourite applesauce brand

It’s a great snack and I love all the flavors as I have bought other flavors before this survey. I got the tropical flavor and it was great! It’s very nutritious and is a great source of fibre. I would one hundred percent recommend this brand and would definitely buy it again!

New Brunswick, Canada

Kids love it

I have 2 boys. Very different from each others. One is more picky than the other, so it can get hard finding stuff he will eat. I'm glad both my kids will eat this stuff. Such a great product to send in school lunches, a quick snack, or even throw in a diaper bag. My oldest son doesn't even bother using a spoon. He just opens it and pretty much drinks it back!

Une collation saine

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement en échange de mon évaluation merci à ChickAdvisor et Mott’s Fruitsations. J’utilise ces petites portions de compotes lorsque mes enfants reviennent de la garderie ou comme collation entre les repas. Je trouve que c’est un format idéal pour cela, je n’ai pas à me sentir coupable de laisser mes enfants grignoter entre les repas et ça les aide à manger plus de fruits. Savoir qu’il y a en plus un ajout de fibres me ravit puisque ce n’est pas toujours facile de leur en faire manger assez.
    En tant que maman je recommanderais ce produit à toutes les familles qui cherchent une collation saine à offrir.

Updated On: February 01, 2020