Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 08, 2020

So yummy

Received this free for my honest review. My 2 kids (13 and 3) really enjoyed the tropical flavour. Great snack size. perfect add on to any breakfast or lunch. Smooth texture. Great way to add fibre to diet! Will definitely buy again.

February 07, 2020

Healthy snack on the go!!!

Incorporating the daily recommended servings of fruits into my family's diet is a constant priority for me, after all isn't it said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? However, seeing how hectic life is these days, that is not always the case. @motts_fruit has provided me the perfect, portable, healthy option to ensure that my family gets their daily dose of fruits and veggies even when on the go.

I was kindly selected by @familyrated to review the fruit cups in the flavour, 'unsweetened tropical', and my family, including my five year old absolutely ❤ it. This flavour is a delicious blend of apples and banana puree, with an added dose of vitamin C. It is gluten and peanut free, hence safe to send as a school time snack as well.

I recieved this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I really hope you all enjoy trying it out as much as I did 😊

#mottsfruitssensationsfibre #familyrated #familyratedclub #chickadvisor #chickadvisorreviewclub #healthsnacks #fruitonthego #gotitfree

tropical tellement bon

tellement bon Motts fruitsations + fibres saveur tropical . Sa pourrais être un complément pour un déjeuner autant pour les enfants que les adultes ou une collation sur le pouce . Je vois très bien le CLub des petits déjeuners d'acheter ses produits. C'est tellement remplis de vitamines sa goute le soleil miam .Il a pas beaucoup de sucre c'est parfait pour la santé. Je la recommande pour tous autant pour le travailleur, l'écolier, en famille une collation chez grand-maman .Je vais en donner a mes enfants pour leur déjeuner c'est gagnant chez moi. #gotfree #motts

Awesome applesauce

This is such a unique and delicious idea. It helps to make your applesauce taste much better and you can have a greater taste experience and more variety while still maintaining the unsweetened and fiber you're looking for. Great product and gets me more excited to eat something healthy.

Les enfants ont adorés

Les enfants ont adorés le goût qui est différent de ce qu'ils ont l'habitude de manger en compote. J'aime qu'elles contiennent plus de fibres et pas de sucre ajouté. Une bonne collation pour l'école.

It’s a mama snack too!!

My kids love applesauce and I buy them snack packs for school. While packing my lunch for work the other day I grabbed one for me. Nutritious and delicious!
    Added fibre is good for everyone and the flavour was great, not artificial tasting.
    Will definitely buy again for all of us.

A big hit with my kids!

I received this product for free to review. My children chose the Motts's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical flavour and they instantly love it! I can give this to them at any time of day (breakfast, snack, after school snack, even dessert) and they gobble it up. They are ages 3 and 5, and are fairly picky eaters. The flavour is great and I feel good knowing they are eating something that contains extra fibre and no added sweeteners. I would buy this product again.

Family favourite!

Applesauce is a staple in our house. We eat it straight-up, as well as adding it to smoothies, oatmeal, and a few recipes. We have tried many different brands and flavours. This one really stands out. Our three-year-old says it's the best ever! The Tropical flavour is different, and we appreciate variety! We found that it tasted mostly like pineapple, which we love.
    If I had a complaint, it would be that we came across a few pineapple seeds. Not really cause for concern, though.
    We will definitely be getting more of this!

Thank you to Chick Advisor and Family Rated, where I #gotitfree to test and review!

Taste of vacation

My children and I think that tropical taste is really unique and different from other fruit desserts. It the works well for a lunch boxes, because it is unsweetened and contain extra fibre, that I like to add into my children’s diet. We loved it so much, that my children and I decide to purchase another flavour to. I would definitely recommend to friends and family members and I will also continue repurchasing in the future! #gotitfree

Georgia, United States

Great snack

I received a coupon to try the Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre Unsweetened Tropical. The taste is amazing and I like that it is unsweetened with the added fibre. I gave it to my little girl for snack and she cannot get enough of it. She usually does not like apple sauce, but with Mott’s, she like it a lot. I would recommend putting this in kids’ lunches or having it for afternoon snacks.