Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 06, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

SOGOOD!

I received this complimentary / free for testing purposes from family rated. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

First off, I was chosen for the tropical unsweetened so I was SO excited to try it out! It was easy to find at my local sobeys, with lots of other flavours! Packaging wise is basic like all the others and same packaging as when I was a kid which isn’t bad at all, it’s a nostalgic thing.

Now onto taste ITS SO GOOD! It’s absolutely delicious and my year old absolutely loves it - I love that it has fiber and unsweetened, so I’m really happy he’s getting what he needs and I can trust that it’s a healthier option.

And to end off, I really enjoyed the taste as well it’s super easy and convenient as well.

February 06, 2020

I will definately buy this again!

I redeemed the full value coupon from chickadviser/familyrated for the Motts tropical fruit and fiber.
    At first, I wasn't too sure about the product when i read the ingredients..there was banana purée..I am not a fan of bananas but I gave it a try! I was pleasantly surprised! It had a great taste, not too overwhelming plus it has added fiber and is healthy! Even my daughter, who is a picky eater, keeps asking for more! As part of breakfast or a healthy school snack or on the run, this is the snack to go for!
    Thanks again! #gotitfree #chickadvisor #familyratedclub

February 05, 2020

No sugar and great taste

#mottsfruitsations
    #gotitfree

I recieved a full value coupon which I used to purchase the unsweetened tropical flavour.

I don't like giving my kids anything with added salt or sugar - there's enough of that in everyday foods already so adding to that is something I don't like to do.

My kids said these were "sweet and yummy!" as they inhaled them! There's also added fibre in these cups. Most kids (and even adults) don't get nearly the amount of fibre we should, so this is another great benefit to these.
    Last but not least- I really admire that Motts helps fund the breakfast club of Canada to help children get that nutrition they need to start their day off right and fuel their bodies so they can learn better. I shall continue giving this company my business by purchasing these on a regular basis.

Would recommend to everyone

A yummy and healthy product that is easy to serve and enjoy on the run. The ingredients in this product are health conscious and made for the consumers best taste and for the additional health benefits.

Updated On: February 05, 2020

Also was sent a free coupon from family rated for the product. Thank you so much.

Undecided

We received this product free to try from the product review club.

My 8 year old and I give it a try together. When I asked him what he liked about it he said he liked the packaging and colours. He gave it a 4 out of ten. It was okay, I found it to be a little thin and didn’t contain any tropical fruits aside from banana purée which made us a not sad. It isn’t a bad product, but i would have liked to maybe see some pineapple and orange in there too like it shows on the package.

Updated On: February 05, 2020

*Made us a bit sad

February 05, 2020

Tastes like a tropical vacation

I love Mott's Fruitsations in the Tropical flavour. It tastes just like it was made. Definitely recommend this. Kids and adults alike will enjoy this.

New Brunswick, Canada

mango peach with fibre heavenly awesome

I redeemed my coupon for the mango peach with fibre, I absolutely loved it.
    my nieces loved it too and that's great cause no sugar even better. I definely recommend it . thanks again.

Parfait pour les lunchs!

Les compotes Mott’s ont toujours été sur notre liste d’épicerie alors nous étions biens contents d’essayer les nouvelles compotes tropicales sans sucre ajouté + fibres. Celles-ci sont un super complément au déjeuner ou encore super pour les lunchs. Elles remplacent aussi bien un dessert!Saviez-vous qu’ils étaient alliés du club des petits déjeuners? Bref, les raisons de manquent pas pour se les procurer! Le seul petit hic de mon côté, j’aurais aimé une saveur plus prononcée ;)

Très bon gout!!

Mon bébé de 15 mois a adoré ca!! Il a tout mangé le contenu, ce qui est assez surprenant de sa part car il est très difficile côté nourriture. Je cais définitivement en racheter!!

Great quick healthy snack

So firstly, my sons love apple sauce. It's one of the only healthy snacks I can guarantee they'll willing and happily eat.

They eat pretty well and rounded diet, but they always seem to naturally avoid anything with fiber, and the fiber rich foods they do eat are raw sources, which they dont digest well. I always look for easier stomach safe sources. This snack hits that mark. It has the same fiber content as an apple, but without the tough skin and cooked so easier in their stomach.
    It's nice to be able to choose that same safe snack my kids love that's still unsweetened but with the added benefit of fiber.