Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Great!

I received the Mott's Fruitsations, for free, in exchange for an honest review.
    My little one really enjoys all Mott's flavors, but the Tropical is definitely his favourite one. They make an excellent snack. I always make sure to have them in the house.
    #FamilyRated #GotItFree

Delicious!

I #gotitfree. This applesauce is so yummy! My children loved it, and kept asking for more. It’s very fresh and fruity. It’s nice to have a different flavour added to the Mott’s family.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Thanks to Family Rated who let my family and I try out Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Tropical flavor. Received this free for my honest review. My 2 kids (11 and 2) really enjoyed the tropical flavour. It was delicious. Great snack size. They can't stop eating it and wanted for more. It is great that it is unsweetened and there's a fiber added. Very healthy for snack. I will recommend it.

February 08, 2020

Great addition to a kid approved, healthy diet

I received this product for free in Exchange for my honest opinion

My kids loved this applesauce! I couldn’t get an answer out fo them, other than “yummy”, but it disappeared in 5 seconds flat, so obviously they approved

I love the addition of fibre, and the fact that it is unsweetened means a lot to me . I will purchase it again!

So yummy

Received this free for my honest review. My 2 kids (13 and 3) really enjoyed the tropical flavour. Great snack size. perfect add on to any breakfast or lunch. Smooth texture. Great way to add fibre to diet! Will definitely buy again.

February 08, 2020

Healthy snack on the go!!!

Incorporating the daily recommended servings of fruits into my family's diet is a constant priority for me, after all isn't it said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? However, seeing how hectic life is these days, that is not always the case. @motts_fruit has provided me the perfect, portable, healthy option to ensure that my family gets their daily dose of fruits and veggies even when on the go.

I was kindly selected by @familyrated to review the fruit cups in the flavour, 'unsweetened tropical', and my family, including my five year old absolutely ❤ it. This flavour is a delicious blend of apples and banana puree, with an added dose of vitamin C. It is gluten and peanut free, hence safe to send as a school time snack as well.

I recieved this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I really hope you all enjoy trying it out as much as I did 😊

#mottsfruitssensationsfibre #familyrated #familyratedclub #chickadvisor #chickadvisorreviewclub #healthsnacks #fruitonthego #gotitfree

tropical tellement bon

tellement bon Motts fruitsations + fibres saveur tropical . Sa pourrais être un complément pour un déjeuner autant pour les enfants que les adultes ou une collation sur le pouce . Je vois très bien le CLub des petits déjeuners d'acheter ses produits. C'est tellement remplis de vitamines sa goute le soleil miam .Il a pas beaucoup de sucre c'est parfait pour la santé. Je la recommande pour tous autant pour le travailleur, l'écolier, en famille une collation chez grand-maman .Je vais en donner a mes enfants pour leur déjeuner c'est gagnant chez moi. #gotfree #motts

Awesome applesauce

This is such a unique and delicious idea. It helps to make your applesauce taste much better and you can have a greater taste experience and more variety while still maintaining the unsweetened and fiber you're looking for. Great product and gets me more excited to eat something healthy.

Les enfants ont adorés

Les enfants ont adorés le goût qui est différent de ce qu'ils ont l'habitude de manger en compote. J'aime qu'elles contiennent plus de fibres et pas de sucre ajouté. Une bonne collation pour l'école.

It’s a mama snack too!!

My kids love applesauce and I buy them snack packs for school. While packing my lunch for work the other day I grabbed one for me. Nutritious and delicious!
    Added fibre is good for everyone and the flavour was great, not artificial tasting.
    Will definitely buy again for all of us.