Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

New Brunswick, Canada

Tropical Mott's to help break up my Winter!

I was given a FPC (free product coupon) to try my chosen flavour(Tropical) of the new Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre unsweetened applesauce packs. It was at this point my dear informed me he would have picked raspberry to test. (Grrr, you had your chance when I asked around the household!) Then with spoons ready we tried and tested. It wasn't runny was one comment contributed. It has a nice taste like all of those punches and drinks from our last southern vacation. We all ate the products until there were no more to test or taste. We all agreed it had more than most apple sauces had going for them and would taste good with lots of other foods and snacks. I smiled with inner superiority noticing no one noticed the +Fibre on the labels-yes they would get some fibre in their diet without my having to puree something into their spaghetti sauce. My final comment sums our conclusion well when I say, 'That's not yo' mama's applesauce!'

excellente collation

J'ai bien aimé la compote tropical de Mott's. Ce n'est pas trop sucré, et le goût des fruits est bien présent. De plus, nul besoin de la mettre au frigidaire, donc c'est facile à apporter et ça devient donc une collation nutritive et goûteuse. Je l'adopte maintenant.

Delicious for breakfast

I received a coupon to purchase Mott's Fruitsations for free in exchange for an honest review. I was only able to find Tropical flavour, which has an apple base with added pineapple, orange and banana. It is a good source of fibre, with no additional sugar. As I have trouble eating breakfast most mornings, I gave this a try. It tasted good, and was very quick and easy to eat. It's also a good healthy snack. I would recommend this to anyone who needs more fruit in their diet, especially during the winter where there isn't much fresh fruit available. This apple sauce feels like a smart choice.

love it

The kids loved the taste!These are very good for little hands as they're easy to open, have a good texture, so a win for picky eaters like mne! What got me more excited to give them to my kids that they contain more fiber and no added sugar plus the fact they are so full of vitamins which make them perfect for health! A good healthy snack for school. Actually this great product can be so convenient for the whole family to grab on the go and snack on something healthy when you don't have time to prepare any other thing.It could be packed as a complement for lunch too! I would definitely get them again and recommend them for all as much for the worker, the school kids, the whole family as a quick snack . #gotfree #motts

Great taste

I received a coupon for a free package of the tropical sauce to redeem and give a review on
    I liked this product the flavour is great and it comes in a pack of six individual apportioned cut great for on the go lunches or just a healthy snack at home I would recommend this product and will be buying more and trying out some other flavours

Great!

I received the Mott's Fruitsations, for free, in exchange for an honest review.
    My little one really enjoys all Mott's flavors, but the Tropical is definitely his favourite one. They make an excellent snack. I always make sure to have them in the house.
    #FamilyRated #GotItFree

Delicious!

I #gotitfree. This applesauce is so yummy! My children loved it, and kept asking for more. It’s very fresh and fruity. It’s nice to have a different flavour added to the Mott’s family.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Thanks to Family Rated who let my family and I try out Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Tropical flavor. Received this free for my honest review. My 2 kids (11 and 2) really enjoyed the tropical flavour. It was delicious. Great snack size. They can't stop eating it and wanted for more. It is great that it is unsweetened and there's a fiber added. Very healthy for snack. I will recommend it.

February 08, 2020

Great addition to a kid approved, healthy diet

I received this product for free in Exchange for my honest opinion

My kids loved this applesauce! I couldn’t get an answer out fo them, other than “yummy”, but it disappeared in 5 seconds flat, so obviously they approved

I love the addition of fibre, and the fact that it is unsweetened means a lot to me . I will purchase it again!

So yummy

Received this free for my honest review. My 2 kids (13 and 3) really enjoyed the tropical flavour. Great snack size. perfect add on to any breakfast or lunch. Smooth texture. Great way to add fibre to diet! Will definitely buy again.