Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

My son's favourite!

As shown by the photo, my son went to the pantry to eat this applesauce before even taking his jacket off after school! He loves Mott's and these new ones are great. The added fiber is such a bonus.

These snacks are great for any time of day, breakfast, lunch or snack. They fit perfectly in a lunch kit. I will continue to buy Mott's (my son begs for them anyway!).

February 10, 2020

A tropical snack that makes you think you're on the beach

I really enjoyed the unique flavour combination of the Mott's Fruitsations Tropical applesauce. The flavour reminded me of the beach and sunshine. Although this product is unsweetened the Tropical and fruity flavour is very rewarding for the taste buds. #gotitfree

Tastes great

Myself and my son received the Motts Fruitsations Unsweetened Tropical Apple Sauce for free to test out and we both really enjoyed it. It had the right amount of sweetness from the real fruit and has added fibre to make it a healthy snack. I would definitely recommend this as a great choice to give to your children for a snack and also to have yourself for a sweet but healthy treat.

February 10, 2020

Excellent collation santé avec fibres

J’ai reçu gratuitement du Club FamilyRated pour en faire mes commentaires les collations Mott’s Fruitsations +Fibres.

On retrouve le produit en 6 portions individuelles, très pratique pour les lunchs ou collations, il est aussi un excellent dessert santé. En plus de contenir 2 grammes de fibres par portion, cette purée de vrais fruits est sans sucre ajouté, avec des arômes et colorants naturels. Le goût est délicieux. J’ai beaucoup aimé la texture, c’est une belle purée lisse. La compote n’est pas sucrée, certains peuvent l’apprécier un peu moins.

C'est une excellente collation ou dessert autant pour les adultes que pour les enfants. En plus, c’est un allié du Club des petits déjeuners. Je la recommande.

February 10, 2020

Delicious and nutritious addition to our snack selections

My kids were so excited to try this new flavour. We have five girls so these were devoured within a day. I live finding snacks that are delicious and nutritious that they all enjoy sometimes it can be challenging to find snacks that aren’t laden with sugars when looking at convenience snacks. Thanks Motts for always making great products.

Une valeur sûre!

J'ai été choisie pour tester la compote Mott's Fruitsations + fibres saveur TROPICALE. Je l'ai fait goûter à ma fille de 1 an qui adore les compotes. Je crois que c'est sa saveur préférée. Le goût doux de banane ajouté beaucoup de saveur!

L'ajout de fibres m'interpelle beaucoup en tant que maman, je lui sert une compote Mott's mélangée avec des céréales pour bébé pour un déjeuner complet ou bien simplement comme dessert. Elle adore! (Et je lui en vole quelques bouchées 😉)

À acheter!

Tasty healthy snack

If you like pineapples then you should like this flavour too. It has a strong pineapple taste, quite refreshing. I also prefer these unsweetened ones with fibre and think they taste just fine without added sugar or sweeteners. My kid loves it too though she still prefers the blueberry flavour (she seems to like the darker blue colour). The price of these are pretty good on sale, sometimes cheaper than the non branded ones.

Updated On: February 10, 2020

I got this for free in exchange for my honest opinion of this product. #gotitfree

2.3/5

February 10, 2020

Can't get past the taste

I know it's a healthy snack, but it's not one I will be indulging in. The taste was not to my liking at all. The texture was alright, a bit thicker than typical apple sauces, but I just couldn't get over the taste. Other members of my household didn't mind the flavor, so I can recommend it to people who may like the flavor, but I won't be buying it for myself.

Thanks to FamilyRated, I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Great breakfast addition

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

My kiddos really enjoyed Motts Fruitsations + Fibre Tropical. Our typical breakfast is waffles and juice so the addition of Fruitsations added some much needed nutritional value to my kids breakfasts. The kids also took these to school for morning snack. I love that they are school safe, easy to pack and taste great without added sugar. Knowing that they are getting the additional benefit of added fibre makes me happy. As a teacher, I know how important breakfast is for learning. I love that this product/brand supports breakfasts clubs. We will definitely buy this in the future and are looking forward to trying the other flavours as well.

Kids Love it

My kids loved this flavor and had no idea any fibre was added to it. i would highly recommend this product to any parent that has kids and needs a healthy snack. # gotitforfree