Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Great for kids!

It’s a great snack for kids! Mid day my daughter gets hungry, and she normally opts for yogurt or fruits so she LOVED this product and ate it all up. It was a proud win for this momma. The tropical taste was a bonus for her but for this mom it was the fibre that was a bonus for me! It’s very hard to get fibre into kids and this made it easy!

3.2/5

Not what I expected

My child was interested in trying this product but after taking the first bite, disliked the taste and texture. He did not eat any of the rest when I gave the rest to him. I think the fact that it was unsweetened deterred him away from eating it but I believe it is one step closer in helping children eat healthier. Overall I would I would not recommend this product to others.

Motts applesauce is great

Motts applesauce have always been something we purchased as a snack for our children . We loved the new flavor we got to try , so thankyou for the FPC ( Free Product Coupon ) . Will continue to buy as always

2.8/5

snacj

J'ai reçu un coupon pour un essai gratuit. J,ai trouvé le produit correct,
    il est utile pour quelqu'un qui n'a pas une grande faim. C'est un bon produit de dépannage

Delicious treat

Mott's Fruitsations + fibre unsweetened is a very delicious product that I would definitely buy again. Great for a quick snack anytime.Suitable for any age .

February 11, 2020

Will buy this again. Grandkids loved it

I will definitely buy this again. I loved the fact that there was no sugar added, and that fiber was. Nowadays trying to get kids to eat healthy can sometimes be a chore.

Enjoyed the extra boost!

I tried the MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED TROPICAL thanks to Family Rated! I really enjoyed the taste as I often eat applesauce type treats as a snack. The taste of this flavour was great and I enjoyed the extra fibre content of it. I tend to prefer the unsweetened types of purees like this so this was perfect. Also like the partnership between MOTT's and Breakfast Club of Canada! #gotitfree

Tasty

I will definitely be purchasing this product again. The flavour is awesome and I also found a use for it in my baking, I used one of the portion cups to replace some of the fat in a pan of blondes! They turned out great.
    We had them for dessert at lunchtime and I also had me or two for mid afternoon snacks with some almonds. It is a great product and I will be trying the other two flavours.

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach didn’t surprise me, I always expect quality & good taste from Mott’s & they delivered again. I was very happy to receive a free-product coupon.
    My mom is diabetic so it’s great that no sugar is added. The fruits flavours were pronounced without sugar masking them. The entire family loved it.

February 11, 2020

I will Buy this product over and over again.

Great taste and bonus of being able to buy unsweetened. Love the flavors and can't wait to Try others like the veggie very curious. My boys hate Apple sauce So I had them try the motts fruitsations and they ask for more. Way to go mitts. Your a big hit.