Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Not your grandma's applesauce

When I first saw tropical flavor apple sauce I thought, um that's weird but I can't believe how great it is! My son is such a picky eater and he enjoyed the texture and flavors.

In the morning we are always in a rush so it's hard to get a balanced diet into him. A balanced diet is so important to ensure he has the energy for school. The breakfast club of Canada is amazing for ensuring children have a breakfast to power their day. I love the fact that there is fibre added to this unsweetened snack. This snack is like a tropical treat on a cold day in winter, it's also packed with vitamin C to help fight off the cold virus. Absolutely will have to try the other flavors in this collection.

#gotitforfree

February 13, 2020

We love these fruit cups

All of us enjoy Mott’s fruit cups. Each of my kids have a favorite flavor so we tend to have quite a few in the house. I love that these have added fiber but they taste no different from the others. Nor does the texture change. I’ll be adding this kind to our shopping list for sure.

Great taste! Will buy again

I received a pack of the Tropical apple sauce for free, in order to try it out and leave a review!
    I personally don't normally go for tropical flavoured food, but I actually thought that it tasted really great! It wasn't too strong of a flavour. My 2 year old, and my 8 month old baby both also really enjoyed it. My son ate 2 containers in a row! It is also great that it has the extra fibre added to make it even healthier. I'm glad I had the opportunity to try this flavour because I will be looking to buy it again next time. I look forward to trying the other flavours, too!

#GotItFree

Updated On: February 13, 2020

I forgot to add, I'm glad to see that Mott's has partnered with the Breakfast Club! Great job!

February 13, 2020

Great abs easy healthy additional to any meal

This was a delicious, easy and healthy addition to our breakfasts and lunches. Great for on the go and an easy throw for to lunchtime. I loved the blueberry one too and the fact that there’s no sugar added is great! This is also great mixed with fruit, granola or yogurt (our favourite)

Updated On: February 13, 2020

Great AND healthy addition...

February 13, 2020

A healthy dance party on my children’s taste buds!

My two children (4yr old and 1 yr old) truly enjoyed the flavor and texture of the Applesauce. As a mommma Bear I give the product two big high fives for packing Nutrition into a snack that my children will finish. It’s like a dance party for their little taste buds.

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical

I received the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical as a free sample. At first I was a little hesitant to try this flavour because I’m not a big fan of some tropical items but, I must say this was absolutely delicious! I’m definitely happy my sample was this flavour and I will definitely purchase this in the future. It’s a perfect quick snack!!

New Brunswick, Canada

Kids Wouldn't Touch It!

Unfortunately no matter how hard I tried I couldn't coax my children into trying this product. I tried it myself and found it was pretty good. A little sweet for my liking but not bad nonetheless.

February 13, 2020

Good snack and source of fiber

I have tried the tropical variant of this product and i like that it is not too sweet so just good enough for snack. My daughters tried them as well and they love it!

Refreshing!

These were loved by my son and me! I feel confident feeding this to my son since it does not contain added sugar and it has added fibre which is hard to include in his daily solid food consumption. It's super easy to eat and can be carried for a quick snack when we are out. I will be definitely getting some for my son when he starts daycare!

Enjoyed & will buy again

Just tried the Motts fruitsations + Fibre unsweetened Tropical flavour. We all enjoyed it. Tropical isn’t my favourite flavour, but I was pleasantly surprised with the taste. It’s an easy snack for the kids to bring to school & I will definitely bring as a snack for home or work. Thanks so much for the opportunity to try @familyrated. I will definitely try the other flavours as well.