Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

May 08, 2017

My son eats apple sauce regularly, this has added nutritional value with no change in flavoring. It's fantastic! #loveMottsFibre I have recommended it to friends with younger kids and sister fo my nephews. Great snack excellent to keep my a diaper bag as a healthy go to!

May 08, 2017

The Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical was a hit with my children. They really enjoyed the flavour and as their parent, more importantly, I like the added fibre and that it's unsweetened. We'll be purchasing this product again.

May 08, 2017

As always I'm a big fan of Mott's Fruitsations snack and apple sauces. This flavour is delicious!! Both myself and my husband enjoyed taking them in our lunches when we went to work. Its the perfect afternoon snack to fight off the "hangry". Approved! Enjoyed very much!

May 08, 2017

my family realy liked Motts applesauce the fact that it as fibre added is a bonus for me.
    also liked the price. if you have picky eaters give it a try,,,

May 08, 2017

I got to review this product today and was impressed. It tasted great and had no sugar added which is always a plus! We paired this with some crackers and cheese and it made a great on the run snack for my 6yr old daughter. We give this product a

May 08, 2017

Had to try this. Bought this for myself to try. I thought that the taste might be a little too tart for me u but the sweetness really came thru. The texture is just what you would expect from Motts. A light snack to have anytime day or night

May 08, 2017

J'ai aimé le goût pas trop sucré, juste assez :) j'ai trouvé intéressant l'apport supplémentaires de fibres et on ne les goûtés pas. Par contre avec les tout petits, ça n'a pas été gagnant. C'est la saveur tropical qui n'a pas eu de succès.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I would definitely recommend Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical to my girlfriends! I really enjoyed the taste and i think the price is on point. I love that i am getting extra fibre without extra effort! My 6 year old was also a fan and ate it up quickly. I will purchase again!

Updated On: May 08, 2017

I would definitely recommend Mott's Fruitsations Fibre Tropical to my girlfriends! I really enjoyed the taste and i think the price is on point. I love that i am getting extra fibre without extra effort! My 6 year old was also a fan and ate it up quickly. I will purchase again! #gotitfree

May 08, 2017

I just tried this along with my grandchildren and we all agree that this one is a hit! You get the added advantage of extra fibre as well. It will go into the regular rotation here and at my daughter's place. Thanks Motts!!

May 08, 2017

I was selected to try this product and I found it delicious! I favour the raspberry flavour over the tropical. But would still purchase this! My 8 month old enjoyed it as well! I think this will make a great popsicle in summer too!