Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

Great Snack

This product is a great snack when on the go, packing lunches for work or school. While it was a little bit on the sweeter side it was still delicious. Also perfect for any little ones looking for a snack, my 2 year old nephew absolutely loves these as well!

Great snack for kids!

Received a coupon to try this for free from Chickadvisor and I picked up the Tropical flavor. Both my kids seemed to really like the taste although my younger toddler seemed to go for it more! I would use these fruit cups on the go for a quick snack. I like that I am giving my kids a healthy snack instead of junk food and the portion sizes are good! Will def be buying this again! They are a must.

Delicious breakfast addition!

I #gotitfree to try through FamilyRated. I love that this apple sauce contains simple ingredients and is unsweetened! I incorporated it into breakfast by mixing it with some granola and plain yogurt, such a simple way to add fibre and flavour to breakfast. The convenient packages are the perfect size for a snack and I would definitely recommend!

J'adore!!

Le nouveau Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre à saveur Tropical est excellent! Le goût est très bon, fruité et exotique. Les fibres sont un super ajout à ce produit! Il n'y a aucun changement à la texture. Et en plus, il n'y a pas de sucre ajouté! C'est une parfaite collation d'après-midi. Je vais goûter aux autres saveurs, mais c'est certain que cette compote fera parti de mes lunchs!

February 19, 2020

Tasty, love that there is no added sugar

We’re big on apple sauce in my household, and these Fruitsations cups are a nice treat! We normally buy jars of plain, but the flavoured cups give the day a nice twist with the Breakfast Club of Canada connection they make it seem like a breakfast item, but honestly they are almost better as a snack for my son. I still prefer the savings in the jars, but will be keeping these in mind for trips and snack time!

2.8/5

February 18, 2020

The kids didn't like the flavour . So I will not be purchasing this product again. They do enjoy your applesauce and that is a staple in our house, the kids eat it with meatballs , by itself for an after school snack.

Kids love em

I recieved these apple sauce from #familyrated for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I am happy to say these are wonderful! My kids gobbled the entire pack up in two days! (I do have three kids) I tried a few bites and it was very pleasant, not too sweet but not too bitter and you can taste so many fruits in it. My one daughter wont eat very many fibrous veggies so I'm happy to give her something she likes with extra fiber. These will be a great addition to their lunches for school! #gotitfree #familyrated #chickadvisor #Motts

SO YUMMY

Love this product. Great for a quick easy snack. I would eat this at home or as an on the go snack. Tastes real and healthy! Love the texture and the tropical taste.

Belle surprise!

Je m'attendais à goûter à une compote classique mais la version "Tropical +fibre" est surprenante! On a adoré le petit goût fruité qui sort de l'ordinaire! Au point que nous achèterons cette version les prochaines fois!

February 17, 2020

Great snack with fruit and fibre

I tried Motts Fruitsations with fibre unsweetened in the tropical flavor. I was pleasantly surprised on how this was already naturaly sweet with the fruits it included, pineapple, orange, banana and of course apple. This is a great way to incorporate a fruit snack with added fibre, I really loved it and i am sure this would fool any kid in thinking it is a sweet treat. Great product and i would recommend it to anybody wanting to incorporate more fruit and fibre in their diet in a delicious and fun way.