Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

February 20, 2020

An excellent way to add a new taste to an old standard

The pineapple flavor compliments the natural apple taste. Apple sauce is apple sauce- this is definitely different. Looking forward to trying even more new flavors.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Healthful Treats are Tasty

If you have ever tried Mott’s Fruitsations, I would say making the move to the Fibre version is a no brainer, I found the taste delicious and really very little difference in texture. Kids did not complain about anything, just ate them as per usual. The sweetness if mellow, not overloaded with sugar, which makes me happy. I tried the tropical and gave it a 3.5, I think I would have preferred another flavour. I will next time as I would and will buy again. Thanks for the chance to test!

Kids loved it.

The kids loved the flavour and texture of Mott's Fuitsations + Fibre. We tried the tropical flavour and it was one of the best they have had for a while. I have bought several more to put in lunches and for snacks after school and swimming. I really recommend this to anyone looking for a fast and simple snack for the kids.

I was given a free product to write this review.

Great taste

Great taste. Like the various flavors and looking forward to trying other flavors. Great for a snack for kids lunches or just a snack between meals. Just the right size for having it in your lunchbox for the kids or at work.

February 20, 2020

Healthy and Delicious! A Hit With the Kids!

I received a coupon to try Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical for free and I am glad we did! My 7 year old's typical breakfast was sugary cereal because she refused to eat anything else in the mornings. That is, until we tried Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical sauce. She loves the flavour (and so do I) and doesn't put up a fight eating it in the mornings. I love that she's getting less sugar, more fibre, and more vitamins and minerals to start her day. She also likes eating them as an after school snack and I like eating them as a "whenever" snack. I would definitely recommend these to anyone with or without kids.

Summertime apple sauce

It is like summer and apple sauce combined. I enjoy tropical flavors and this is just that! Delicious not sweet and tons of flavour!!!!
    I reccomend it for kids, adults, or big kids hahah.

Good taste

My daughter is 3 years old and she really doesn't take these kind of purees n snacks .. when i gave her this specific brand n this tropical flavor she loved it n was asking for it again n again. N its healthy option too so m not worried..

February 20, 2020

I loved this product and i would buy it

I loved the taste of this product and the texture Being a diabetic I would highly recommend this product. just enough sweetness. i used it for a snack at work and also with my pork for supper.

February 19, 2020

Nice twist on a classic!

Received this product free to try. My family tried the tropical flavour + fibre. Nobody could detect that anything was added to increase the fibre content. It just tasted like a flavoured apple sauce. Bonus is that he product is partenered with Breakfast Club of Canada so there is great benefit to it.
    #MottsFruitsationsFibre

February 19, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

New Flavor of Heaven

This product was absolutely delightful...I really enjoyed the tropical flavor and knowing it had some healthy fiber in it made it even extra healthy. I will be buying this product again.