Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

March 19, 2020

My kids said these were yummy.

We tried the tropical flavour. I have 4 kids and they all enjoyed it. Not too sweet. Healthy. Will be buying again. Will be trying some of the other flavours next time.

March 19, 2020

Loved it it’s the best snack ever for kids and adults

I really liked the product it’s easy to eat and it takes amazing it’s not overly sweet and it’s also super cost effective I would definitely buy this again.

March 19, 2020

Le produit est vraiment délicieux, toute la famille a adoré. Vraiment parfait pour les boites a lunch des enfants. Un incontournable a toujours avoir à la maison.

March 19, 2020

I would definitely purchase this again ! Delish!

I am always trying to find new foods for my pickiest of eaters. He tried it. One little bite. And then gobbled the rest down like a tasty snack. He didn't notice it was unsweetened. He didnt notice it had added fibre. Mom appeoved. Kid approved. Will definitely be getting these again!

March 19, 2020

I wasn't expecting much when testing the product but was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't gritty, it was nice and smooth. I was also worried it would taste too sweet but it was a great balance of flavors. I will definitely buy again.

Good Taste and Texture

First off, this product was extremely hard to find. Either a store did not carry it or it was out-of-stock. So I apologize for the late review. The product itself was surprisingly tasty and the texture was also good. Not too gooey or gritty.

March 18, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Absolutely delicious

Absolutely delicious. Got it free and my 1 year old keeps asking for more. The tropical has a very fruity pineapple flavor and smell. Can get enough of it. Great product and highly recommend it

March 17, 2020

Delicious

I absolutely loved it. So yummy. I received a coupon to try this product for free. So happy I did. I really can not wait to try the other available flavours.

March 16, 2020

A portable taste of the tropics!

I was given the chance to try Mott’s Frutsations +Fibre Tropical Flavour and was left fairly satisfied by the experience. The taste was a not overpowering tropical flavour with a bit of a stronger apple undertone - personally I would have preferred a more intense tropical flavour but it was still quite pleasant nonetheless; besides the packaging and the ingredients clearly state it it more of an apple-based product.
    The puréed fruit comes in portable-sized cups that make them great to bring around while travelling for a fruit quick-fix.
    I very much appreciate that the fruit is unsweetened, thus keeping the product a bit more natural.
    Overall I found it to be a great product that I would recommend when fresh fruit is not so easily accessible!

March 16, 2020

Delicious

I really like the tropical flavour to shake up the usual apple sauce. I also love that it’s unsweetened but still just sweet enough naturally. Will definitely buy again.