Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

July 10, 2020

Kids love these

And purchase these for my kids to have as a healthy snack and they love them perfect for on the go just to grab and run out the door with the spoon great for lunches for school will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family

July 03, 2020

Great snack

its super healthy and great to satisfy the sweet tooth craving. all of us in my house loves to have this. always have in stock and comes in lot many different combos.

July 03, 2020
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Handy snack for kids!

Handy healthy snack for kids and toddlers when you on the rush!
    Delicious snack to keep on the kids pack lunch, no need for peeling or washing when on the go.

June 27, 2020
    United States

Mott's fruitsations

these are a great go to snack. We love them, the kids love them. They come in a decent variety of different flavors, plus they contain fruit so also a healthy snack.

June 18, 2020

My Kids Love These!

Absolute hit in the house, my kids go wild when I bring these home from the store!! Love all the variety and flavours Mott’s has to offer, especially when there’s hidden vegetables in them for the picky eaters in my house.

June 17, 2020

Great product

Delicious taste. It is not too sweet either. My son loves this. I give him 1 cup a day as a snack. The packaging is very simple to open and is a great consistency. I highly recommend this product!

June 09, 2020

My kids love these!!

My kids love this apple sauce! Always make sure we have it in the house. My kids give this a 100 star rating. I myself am not fan of apple sauce but I’ll take their word they’re good. They don’t last long in our house either!

2.7/5

June 03, 2020
    Mississippi, United States

their okay

My whole family loves Apple sauce, but these here the flavor just didn't go well with them. They seem to taste a little grainy. We do enjoy this brand just not this flavor

2.3/5

May 26, 2020

Not my kids favourite

Both my boys love apple sauce and they don’t like this flavour. They both really like the apple flavour, will eat it anytime of day but not the tropical.

May 15, 2020

Fruit cups

I would say these fruit cups are pretty good overall. They make for an easy on the go snack for kids and are not to sweet, love the hidden vegetables aspect for those picky eaters.