Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

August 24, 2021

Delicious

I really enjoy these from childhood till now. My favourite is MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED TROPICAL. Great snack anytime of the day. I can eat these everyday the taste is very satisfying.

August 20, 2021

In a pinch!

I love Mott’s applesauce, but the tropical is my favourite flavour. I usually stick up on these during the winter so that I have a fruit option at work that won’t go bad. They’re both convenient and delicious.

August 18, 2021

Great taste!

My son is a picky eater. It’s hard to get him to eat veggies. He loves these cups and he has no idea that they have veggies in them. Hahaha sneaky sneaky. The fiber is what drew me to these. My son loves to eat a lot of cheese and gets constipated regularly. Since he has been eating these he been much more regular and less constipation. I will continue to buy these regularly. A house staple for sure!

August 04, 2021

So Yummy !

As a mother of 2 young ones, I’m constantly looking for snacks that have some nutrition to them! These snacks are perfect for my littles and they are delicious too ! I have 2 under 5 and they never complain when having one of these mott’s snacks. The added fibre is great for them too, to help with bowel movement !

July 29, 2021

Goûte très bon

Cette comporte goûte très bonne et sans sucre en plus donc pour les enfants je trouve ca merveilleux. Je la recommande et je vais certainement en racheter.

Merci

July 27, 2021

New favourite snacking

So I’ve never tried these in the past and recently came across these when my girlfriend was feeding her daughter and I tried it. Ended up buying two packs the next day at the grocery store. Love them for the sweet kick when I need something that doesn’t add up on the calories. Love!

July 26, 2021

Taste great!

My family loves these sauce cups! Plus my kids don’t even know they are eating veggies when they are enjoying these! Well done. Also love that these come in multiple falvours

July 20, 2021

Yummy!

If you need to get that extra fibre in without the extra sugar, this is a great choice. Yummy and working double duty to make it a healthy snack for anyone.

July 16, 2021

best one flavor wise

I love MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED TROPICAL it is the best of all the fruitsations flavour i buy it all the time its a quick convenient snack or for quick add to breakfast it is unsweetened and has extra fibre what not more to love

July 15, 2021

Healthy snack

My children have gotten picky they won’t necessarily eat fruit or vegetables when I give them to them. When I bought these apple sauces from Motz, they ate them up and they request them all the time now so I keep four packs in my fridge at all times because I find it’s only way I can get healthy alternative snack into my kids.