Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Great product..

Great product awesome taste good for breakfast or anytime not too sweet i would eat it alot more often... my kids tasted it and love it too and they dont like apple sauce that much... theyve asked me to buy it again

Pleasantly surprised!

I was lucky enough to try this product for free using a coupon provided by ChickAdvisor and Mott's. I was a little unsure at first because sometimes things with added fiber taste different to me. I was so pleasantly surprised! My son and I both LOVED the taste! I loved that there was no added sugar. My son wants me to buy more as soon as we eat up this pack! I would definitely recommend this!

Mmmm

J’ai récemment eu la chance de faire l’essai de ce produit. Wow! La saveur est excellente et la texture est parfaite. Ma fille de 18 mois est parfois difficile dans son choix de compote, mais avec celles de fruitsations, elle n’est jamais déçue! Merci 😊

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it

I gave this to my little guy one morning to try and he absolutely loved it. Even asked for more which is a big deal in our household with a toddler who is a picky eater. My 7 month old is even a lover of it. The fact that there is no added sugar and it has fibre is amazing. It will now be a staple in our household. I would recommend this to all moms who has picky eaters and looking for a snack with no added sugars and fibre.

Updated On: April 01, 2019

Thanks chickadvisor for the free the free product to review

Great healthy snack

My daughter loves this flavor of applesauce. I love that this is a great healthy snack that I can pack for my daughter and I don't have to worry about added sugar, preservatives or artificial colors. Great on the go snack to stock up on.

My son loves these

My go to applesauce since he was old enough to eat, my son loves these and considers these a treat because the taste is so yummy ! Always have these stocked up

Great Taste!

I received this product for free to review.

My daughter loved this flavor! It will be a great addition to our snack rotation. I would definitely recommend this brand and flavor to family and friends. I love that there's no sugar added and there's fiber in it. She loved it so much she wanted to drink it. We had only tried the Apple flavor and I was a little unsure about the other flavors but I'm happy we did. Thank-you for this opportunity Family Rated!

April 01, 2019

Love the taste and product

I purchased the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach that I got with a coupon sent to me by Chickadvisor. I love the taste and so do the kids. It's great because it has no sugar added. It's a great ready to go snack for adults and kids. I have purchased another pack because I like it so much. I hope that it comes out with other flavors to try. I love Mott's Fruitsations brand because I can trust their ingredients. It you or your kids for snacking but without the sugar content you need to try this product. I promise you will love it just as much as me.

April 01, 2019

Will definitely buy this again!

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach was a big hit with my kids. They loved the flavor and this mom loves that its unsweetened and has added fibre. We have always been big on Mott's products, but this flavor has to be our favourite. Delicious!!!

Good healthy snack

My kid loves the Mott’s Fruitsation + Fibre fruit snack. Her favourite fruit is mango, so the combination of mango and peach makes it even more tasty. I gave it to her for her afternoon snack and she finished the cup in no time. I tasted it for myself and I found it not too sweet which was a plus. I like that it has fibre in it. I highly recommend it.