Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Yummy!

My two favorite fruits: Mango and Peach! Delicious! I love these easy to eat snack. They are tasty, they have high fibers and aren't expensive. I recommend these to everyone, with or without kids.

Ramallah, Palestine

Delicious choice for fussy toddler!

My family absolutely loved this product. I am so happy to have been chosen to try this product because it is a healthy snack that we can all enjoy. My child loved the taste and I am so happy to know that they are filled with nutrients that my toddler needs!

Délicieuse collation!!!

J’ai reçu la compote fruisations de Mott’s avec fibre à saveur de mangue et pêche gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor. Cette collation est délicieuse et rafraîchissante à la fois. Elle a vraiment bon goût et j’ai très hâte de goûter aux autres saveurs! Je la recommande vraiment à tous, petits et grands!

April 09, 2019

Big hit with the Kiddies!

Got to try this product for free from Chickadvisor! Hubby and kids all ate this! In the mornings we're always in a big rush so I find these were more handy to put in the kid's lunch bags as a snack add-on. I would occasionally give them one after dinner and even my picky toddler liked eating it. I like that they are unsweetened. I prefer my kids eating fresh fruit but Would recommend and buy again for the convenience

Delicious

My son love it so much that he literally ate the pack in the same day.... I had to go out and buy some more the next day. It truly tastes like you are actually eating a pureed mango. Delicious!! I've definitely enjoyed a few myself, dont tell my son lol... definitely fell great feeding him these. The texture is great I thought it would be thicker considering it had fibres but no. The same texture as the original flavors.

#MottsFruitsationsMangoPeach

grace a family rated ma famille a put tester les compote a la mangue de mottsfruitsations et on a adoré cette merveilleuse saveur et format parfait pour des collations merci family rated et motts fruitsation

Very tasty!

I received Mott's New Fruitsations + Fibre unsweetened in Mango Peach for free from ChickAdvisor Review club for reviewing purposes. My family and I love apple puree and I was so happy to be part of this campaign. This fruitsations is so tasty even when it is unsweetened! I like that is made with real fruits and it has some good nutrition. My young daughter loves it too! It is perfect for a quick snack or to compliment your meals (breakfast/lunch/diner), I would definitely buy this again and I would love to try the other flavors! #free #gifted

Miam

Les enfants ont adorés. C'est une collation idéale, non sucrée et lorsqu'on ajoute les fibres... on ne peut demander mieux. En plus, la saveur est délicieuse!

April 09, 2019

A great addition to breakfast

We received a package of motts fruitsations plus fibre, mango peach flavoured applesauce to test and review. Our family really enjoyed this applesauce! It has lots of flavour which is great as it’s unsweetened and sometimes those applesauces can taste bland. My preschooler really enjoyed the flavour and I enjoyed the fact that I was sneaking extra fibre into his diet! We would recommend this to other family’s who struggle with busy mornings and ensuring their children (or adults) are getting enough fibre before rushing out the door.

Tastes great

I got a coupon to test Mott's fruitsations mango peach plus fibre and I will be buying this again for sure it was very tasty and will become a staple at our house once my son is a little older where it won't add a bunch of sugar to his diet