Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Tastes great

I got a coupon to test Mott's fruitsations mango peach plus fibre and I will be buying this again for sure it was very tasty and will become a staple at our house once my son is a little older where it won't add a bunch of sugar to his diet

We devoured this

Motts Fruitsations + Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach was amazing. Kiddo devoured it. They are perfect for lunch boxes and to use in smoothies and milkshakes. We have already bought more! Were were given the opportunity to sample these free and are ever thankful. They are now a staple in our cupboard

Très bon :)

Approuvés auprès des enfants et de papa et maman :) Se mange bien comme un dessert léger ou comme une collation. Fais de bons ingrédients de qualité, le goût est bon et le rapport qualité/prix est intéressant. Je recommande !

Très bon !

Très bon produit! Le goût est léger ! Mais il est agréable de le déguster à titre de dessert ou de simple collation santé! Produit de bonne qualité à prix très abordable.

So delicious!

I was chosen to sample this flavour! I can’t even begin to explain how shocked I was to have the word fibre in something and be delicious at the same time haha. It was very smooth. My son eats through a Gtube so I also gave him some to try and no problems at all! Thank you so much for letting us try!

April 09, 2019

New and better then ever!

The new fiber added MOTT"s frustrations ended up being as good as its looks and it does deliver on the ingredients list as well. Unfortunately unlike any other previous reviews I had photos about - this particular product got eaten within seconds, literally! So I didn't want to take a photo of an empty packs that would look like garbage on the shelve. Delicious!! Its a YES from our family!

Tasty AND good for you

I received a coupon to try Motts Fruitsations +Fibre Mango Peach for free, from Family Rated. What a wonderful new product! Not only is this apple sauce great tasting, there’s no grainyness or difference in texture from the regular Motts apple sauce so you get the added benefit of fibre without even knowing it! My kids loved this new mango peach flavour so much, they asked for a second cup right away. I’d definitely buy this product!

Mott's Fruitsations + Mango Peach

My kids and i absolutely loved this product. My son wants me to make sure I buy more ! I really enjoyed the sweet taste; non grainy texture. We're planning on trying more Mott's Fruitsations products!

Very tasty!!

I love that Mott's Fruitsations come in so many different flavors! Was super excited to try the Mango Peach flavor - it did not disappoint! It isn't too sweet or thick. Love it!

**I received this product free for reviewing purposes.

April 08, 2019

A breakfast and anytime snack

My 6 year old son gave this a try yesterday and really likes it. I tried it too - the flavor is really good, a good balance of mango and peach, both fruits we love. It's unsweetened but plenty sweet to my taste with the natural sugars. I will definitely give this to him for breakfast or pack it as part of his lunch. He finishes it quickly.
    A big Thank you to FamilyRated Club for sending me the coupon to try this flavor for free! I would buy this again and recommend to family and friends.