Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

Great quick snack for at home and on the go!

The mott's fruitsations +fibre unsweetened mango peach cups are a great addition to a kids snacking routine. It's a quick and easy way to get some fibre in my kids diets without any fuss. A big bonus is that all 3 of my kids loved it and that makes it much easier on this momma. Sometimes they just get tired of eating fruit and i think this is a good compromise once in a while.

It’s so yummy

Mango & Peach are the perfect pair in a sauce. I felt good about feeding these to my children and will continue to do so

The taste and texture are on point and my kids didn’t know that this was less sugar item

Added fibre, bonus! They are fuller longer and not bugging me for more snacks

A toddler favourite

I’ve been struggling to get my toddler to try things recently so wasn’t holding out much hope with these! But be absolutely loved them and finished the whole pot! I tried them too and I have to say they are very nice!

Game Changer

Finding a snack that all 3 of my girls enjoy is a task. From my 11 year old to my 9 year old and 15 month old, there is a wide variety of requests. However, this snack covered all areas and all 3 ate it without a hitch. I even got in on it and loved the flavours and added bonus of fibre.

Delicious fruity treat

These fruity treats are a perfect size for a childs snack. Absolutely delicious, full flavoured beautiful flavour. Great addition to the lunch box, we put ours in a little bag though, as you have to be careful not to squash them, they make a big mess if the lid gets pierced open accidentally! My children have asked for this product to be a regular in their lunches.

New Brunswick, Canada

Très bon

Ce produit est très délicieux et il est aussi fait avec de bon ingrédients.Merci de m'avoir permis de l'essayer.Je le recommande fortement et je vais l'acheter dans le futur.

Nice light flavor!

We tried the applesauce and was a little nervous the flavor might not be one we would like but it’s definitely something we would buy again. It’s a nice light flavour with a delicate taste of mango peach that has a nice finish. Our children really enjoyed it and our son mango said it’s his favourite.

Love it !

My kids ate it up . They love the taste and I love that yhere is added fiber and no added sugar. Great for school snacks or a snack on the run . I will buy this product again .

Like always

Encore une fois, Mott’s a fait un fabuleux produits. Très abordable quand il tombent en spécial. Goûte très bon la pêche. Pour ce qui es des fibres c’est très subtile pour ma part je doit en prendre 2 pour avoir les effets mais tout de même un bon produits. Je recommande!

April 25, 2019

I would definitely buy this in the future

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my review. I would definitely be interested in purchasing it in the future. The flavour was delicious and it has a smooth texture. I love that they are individually packaged so they can be taken to work or school as a healthy snack alternative with added fibre.