Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Family Favourite Snack!

I recieved this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I will start with how i was blown away by the amazingly refreshing fruity smell that I experienced as soon as I opened it. I love the fact that its naturally sweetened. The addition of fibre to this snack is very innovative. Also the mango+peach combination is very refreshing. Kids love it. I love it we as a family has selected it as a new favourite snack and also its my favourite late night snack from now onwards.

A new favorite!

This is my sons new favorite snack (he's such a picky eater) I've already had to go buy more since getting my sample last week (not going to lie, I had a couple too). It's a perfect blend of peach and mango and not overly sweet. I'm glad I found a healthy snack that he will ACTUALLY eat! Definitely recommend this to parents of picky eaters!

Delicious!!!

My kids loved this and I’m thrilled because it’s good for them. It was quickly devoured and I’ll definitely look to purchase more. It’s a great addition to school lunches or a great snack in between activities.

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach-good find

I received Mott's Fruitsations Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach apple fruit snack for free to try and review. I'm always for a good way to get my kids to eat healthy snacks, so I was happy to be selected to try. Unfortunately the only one willing to try this flavour with mango was my 3 yr old son and myself. He's willing to try most things. I'm not a lover of mango but was willing to give it a try after opening one for him and being happy to not have a strong mango smell. It had a very pleasant smell not too heavy on either peach or mango, but definitely an apple smell. He enjoys apple sauce and apple snacks and was very eager to try it from the second he saw me take it off the store shelf!
    He seemed to like the smell, but was surprised by the peachy colour compared to what he's used to. I assured him it was a new apple sauce and he dug in. He liked it, but didn't live it. Usually he eats it all quickly, but he didn't finish this. "I just like it a little" he said. We tried again another time and he seemed to enjoy it more and finished it. I personally found the texture and taste better than I expected, but a bit tart for me for an apple sauce type snack. I really didn't detect the mango. I actually found it didn't seem or taste different with the added fibre. So I think you could sneak it past kids without them noticing any difference beyond flavour. For us I think I'll use this as an occasional change as he didn't enjoy as much as other flavours. Still a good way to try to get some Fibre into your child's/ children's diet. Certainly worth a try if you like the available flavours. I do recommend it. #GotItFree #MottsFruitsationMangoPeach #FamilyRatedClub @FamilyRated @FruitsationsCanada

Motts Fruitsations Mango Peach

I will definitely be buying this product again. I had a bit of a hard time finding it so I googled it and found a local grocery store that sells it.
    I run a home daycare and the children absolutely loved it. I'm so glad I picked up two packages as the children were asking to have it for afternoon snack as well! #gotitfree #mottsfruitsationsmangopeach #chickadvisor

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My baby couldn’t get enough!

I added Mott’s frustration mango leach plus fiber to my 10 month olds breaskfast line up and she loved it! I felt great giving it to her, there’s no added sugar and the + fiber makes it a great addition to her rotation of breaskfast foods. She loves mango and peaches so the flavour is a great treat for her. I highly recommend this product to other moms and dads for their kiddos.

Best flavour of Mott's!

My 3 year old has tried every other Mott's Fruitsations and I would end up eating them because she didn't like any of the other flavours. The mango peach is one that she finally really likes. Love the fact that it has fibre as well. Good for it's price and will buy more :D

You have to try it

I received Mott’s Fruitsations Mango Peach for free so I gave it a try. Usually I prefer to simply just eat a fruit but I tried it and have to admitted it is delicious. Its unsweetened but its sweet enough, it has a great texture, and best of all my kids love it.... @FruitsationsCanada you got me @FamilyRated #FamilyratedClub #gotitfree

April 08, 2019

Great afternoon snack at work

I really enjoyed this new flavour of Mott's. The Mango and Peach type is excellent. Like all their Fruitsations products, its not TOO sweet, but just the right amount. The mango flavour is extra nice, as I LOOOOVE mango!! Its good value for money, and I know I'm getting a quality product when I buy Mott's.

So Yummy!!

My kids and I loved this apple sauce. For me, I love it because it is healthy (extra fibre and unsweetened) and it adds variety to our snacks. These are perfect for school snacks, at home after school or even on-the-go. All 3 of my kids gave the sauce two thumbs up.

Quote from my 5-yr-old: "This apple sauce isn't good. It's DELICIOUS!! Everyone should eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner."

Updated On: April 08, 2019

NOTE: I received a coupon for this apple sauce through the Family Rated Product Review Club.