Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

April 15, 2019

great new product that kids enjoy

I recieved this free in exchange for a review. My kids have always been fans of Motts apple sauce so me telling them they got to try a new flavor got them very excited. Both if my kids really enjoyed the new flavor, they couldn't tell a difference in texture with the added fibre so that is a thumbs up in my books. They both said that it taste like peaches so that is the more dominant flavor between the peach and the mango. One reason I love Motts apple sauce is it is very affordable and is a healthy, easy option for lunches and snacks. overall this product was a win and my kids are asking me to purchase it again.

New Family favorite

This is definitely going to be a staple in our house from now on. The entire family loves this product, and I love that it’s unsweetened. The flavour is absolutely delicious. Will be switching to this Apple sauce

Super tasty Mango Peach

I am excited to say this new flavor was a huge hit with my family. Even my fussy picky eater hubby enjoyed a cup or two. Great taste with no added sugar. Super healthy food choice. Love the fiber helps in keeping us all healthy. Great addition to the kids lunch bag for school. Already bought another 4 packages. Recommended to all my mom fitness, and their kids love them too. Thank you FamilyRated for an excellent introduction.

April 14, 2019

Delicious addition to breakfasts on the go!

I received this product for free through Family Rated. I fed it to my daughter for breakfast along with a bowl of oatmeal. Her absolute favourite fruit is mango and her second favourite fruit is peach. She LOVED this fruit snack! And I’ll admit, I had one myself as well! This makes a perfect on-the-go breakfast during busy and hurried school and work mornings. I appreciate that Mott’s Fruitsations is a supporter of the Breakfast Club of Canada.

I will be purchasing this product and the same flavour, and I would definitely recommend it to friends and other family members. Unsweetened applesauce with favourite fruits added to it is not only fun, but it’s healthy. With the addition of fibre, it’s irresistible!

Délicieux

Excellente compote on est vraiment contente d avoir eu la chance de l essayer gratuitement. Ma fille adore les mangue et cette compote est une excellente collation le matin. C est très goûteux et la qualité prix excellente. Je vais en racheter c est certains

Collation parfaite!

Une collation parfaite pour toute la famille. Pas trop sucré!
    Mon fils et moi même avons adoré. Je compte bien en acheter de nouveaux pour faire changement de la fameuse compote de pomme traditionnelle.

J'ai essayé ce produit gratuitement! (merci)

Très bon!

Les 3 enfants ont adorés le produit pêche-mange! Ils l'ont tous mangés sans en laissé une goûte. Notre plus jeune a dit, "hum, c'est très bon". Un bon produit pour une collation de fruit et de fibres.

Mott’s fruitsation*+fibres

J’ai été choisi pour tester la collation mott’s fruitsation+ fibre.
    Mange et pêche le goût est vraiment très delicieux et sans sucre ajouter, une texture très lisse. J’ai adorer et je recommande à tout les familles !Une collation parfaite et santer très rapide à apporter avec sois !

Saskatchewan, Canada

Nice Smooth Flavor

I’ve bought this product before but never this specific flavor. So when I received a coupon to try it for free, I was very excited for my child to try it. And without surprise he enjoyed the flavours very much. The packaging is easy to use and he can easily eat the fruit sauce out of the cup without making a big mess. Also love how it has added fibre which can be a struggle to get enough of. Will be purchasing again.

Tres bon gout

J’achete ces produits pour ma fille! Elle adore ces compotes de fruits faible en sucre et avec +fibre. Vraiment une collation équilibrée que j’adore lui donnée et qu’elle adore manger.