Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

April 15, 2019

The best peach and mango flavour

I was chosen to try Motts Fruitsations unsweetened new flavour Peach and mango my kids loved it’s they have tried most of the flavors of Motts Fruitsation flavour but really enjoyed the mango peach combination and is there favorite flavour from now on it also has real fruits inside makes it a great nutrient snack it is unsweetened but unique It also tastes much better cold or fresh from the fridge I would totally recommend this to others it’s a quick easy snack I hope it will be available in more stores soon #MottsfruitsationsMangoPeach #Gotitfree

wow

I was able to try the last fruitsations mission that family rated/ chickadvisor sent out and i thought that was the best after trying this i have to say this one is my favorite. The flavor is great but what keeps me buying is the fact they are unsweetened and still taste so good. I will continue to stock my fridge with these for all of our lunches

fun easy snack

I was so pleased to receive this product to review for free for Family Rated. My kids love Mott's Fruitsation cups and I like to buy them as a somewhat healthy treat for them. I love that they contain fruit, are unsweetened and have a fibre boost.
    My kids raved about the mango peach flavor, they have tasted all the Mott's flavours and this one rated very high on their list of favorites. I would definitely buy this again as a treat to send to school in their lunchbox. I might even sneak one once in a while!!

April 15, 2019

Great addition to breakfast time

My daughter has recently been refusing most things for breakfast, and I have been worried she's not getting the proper nutrition she needs. However, with the addition of the new Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Mango Peach applesauce to breakfast time, I have more piece of mind.
    She ate it up and was asking for more! Love that I can get extra fibre into her diet, as well as the fact this product is unsweetened and still tastes good (Mama got to try it first!) Although I got to try this product for free, I will definitely be buying again!

Agréable en bouche

Miam miam!! C’est delicieux comme petite collation. Cest goutteux et saoureux. Je le recommande. Surtout si tu veux initié tes enfants à d’autres fruits. Cette collation est digne d’un cinq etoiles?

April 15, 2019

Great flavor and a quick snack for kids

Mommy got the first bite before passing to kids. I don't eat applesauce often, as I find it sort of boring. Mott's Fruitsations Mango Peach is delicious! The flavor combination is perfection! I was worried the mango would pack too much punch and be completely overpowering. Thankfully, I worried for no reason!
    Now onto the kids. They both stopped a couple bites in and gave me a thumbs up! Devoured in record time, so I'd say they were a hit!
    I enjoy the added fiber, especially with children who don't always eat what I would like them to eat. No other wow factors as far as nutritional information.
    As far as value goes, I tend not to purchase individual cups of anything, unless there is one heck of a sale! I'm a "giant jar" or "make from scratch" frugal mom. Kids are only 2 and 3 and are usually one and done snackers, but soon, they'll be bottomless pits! I will definitely consider buying these, as they were such a hit!

April 15, 2019

Compote Mott's mangue et pêches !

J'ai essayer grantuitement cette compote et elle est vraiment bonne. Pas trop sucrée, soutenante et pleins de bonne saveurs mon fils de 22 mois à adoré.
    En faite, elle goûte vraiment les vrais fruits frais et c'eat ce que j'aime le plus. Je la recommande à tous ! Conviens à tous les membres de la famille en collation ou pour les lunchs !!!!! 😀

Great healthy snack!

My daughter and I both loved grabbing one of these for a quick and easy snack! We loved the flavour and I personally loved that it was a healthier snack then alternatives! I would most definitely buy this again, the price is good the flavour is great! I have no complaints I am so lucky to have got this product for free from chickadvisor !! Thank you

Mes enfants ont adorés!

J'ai eu un peu de difficulté à trouver le produits sur les tablettes de plusieurs supermarchés. J'ai donné cette collation à mon fils pour son lunch d'école et il m'en a redemandé le soir venu. Ma fille à aussi beaucoup aimé. Ce que j'ai moins aimé est le format, je préfère les pochettes pour le côté pratique.

New Brunswick, Canada

Mott's fruitsations Mango Peach

The idea of the flavour combo sounds delicious. Unfortunately we could barely taste the difference from regular applesauce. The kids still enjoy them in their lunches and knowing it has the added benefits of fibre, I'm quite happy to have this in their lunches.