Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Peach flavoured goodness

This was a familiar product on our home, with the exception of the added fibre, and the mango-peach combination. I liked the consistency of the sauce, but it was so sweet.Even though it says unsweetened, it still was quite sweet. Almost too sweet for my tastes. My 7 month old baby enjoyed the taste, he ate almost a whole round of it, which is a lot. It was pretty sticky afterwards, which also leads me to believe the amount of natural sugar in the product is overwhelming. Upon further investigation, I realized there was high fructose corn syrup, and natural sugars in it, which makes it a NO-GO in our household.
    Mango and Peach was a great combo, however I would be fine with just peach, or just mango.
    The aded fibre wasn't spectacularly different, it added a bit more texture, but it wasn't that much different from the original.

LOVE

I got this mango peach apple sauce for free to test out. Our home always have apple sauce because they are a delicious and healthy snack. This mango peach one is so good and it's a twist from the original apple sauce. The mango and peach flavor is great and we all enjoyed it!

Delicieux

J'ai reçu le produit gratuitement pour tester. Les enfants ont adoré ces coupes de compotes. C'était parfait pour leurs lunchs à l'école ou en collation à la maison. La texture est parfaite, le goût juste assez sucré et juste la bonne portion. Une recette gagnante.

Healthy fruit snack

I got a free product coupon to try this .my daughter likes it but says it a bit tangy .All in all I am happy as I know she is eating something healthy for snack .

Great flavour

My children and I really enjoyed this flavour of motts fruitsensations. I love that there is no added sugar and also a good source of fibre. It is a great snack for breakfast or at school. My kids kept asking for more. We would for sure purchase it again.

Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Great for the whole family

I was excited to be able to try Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre for free courtesy of Family Rated Club. I want my family to eat healthy as often as possible and breakfasts pose a challenge. Unsweetened mango peach tastes great and my family loved it. I appreciate that it is made with real fruit and has no added sugar. The fact that it also has fibre is a great touch. I would definitely buy this again. I can't wait to try all their flavors.

So healthy!

I always buy mitts fruit cups but I had never tried the Motts Fruit Sensations plus fiber( unsweetened mango, peach flavor) until now. I actually really liked it. I also like how it's unsweetened. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family members. See my mother is diabetic and it's hard finding food snacks with low or even better no sugar. So I will be buying more of this in the future. Thanks to family rated review club I was able to try this for free. So thank u.

Miam miam 😋

Vraiment délicieux, les enfants ont adoré, j’ai eu le droit moi aussi pour tester le goût, très bon , un peux citronnée .
    Je l’ai utilisé même pour préparer un gâteau 🍰, j’ai mis la compote au lieu des œufs et c’était vraiment délicieux . Je recommande

2.8/5

Très bon mais...

Mes enfants ont adoré! Ils n’ont rien vu des fibres de plus et ils ont beaucoup aimé le goût. Personnellement, je goûtais plus le goût de la pomme et la mangue est subtile. En regardant les ingrédients, je n’ai pas aimé la maltodextrine en 3eme dans la liste. J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour avoir mon opinion.

Healthy and great tasting

These didn’t last long in our house! My son ate almost all of them within a couple of days. They have great flavour and I LOVE the fact that they are unsweetened and the extra fibre doesn’t hurt either!