Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 17, 2019

great new flavour of a classic snack with a great cause

My family really enjoyed this product, adults and kids alike! It has the classic applesauce texture (you can't tell there's extra fibre!) and it has an extra kick of flavour added to make it a nice change from simple apple sauce. I love how portable these are, and that there's no added sugar! It's a great snack to start the day at breakfast, throw in lunch packs or bring in the car on trips. I received this product to try for free but will definitely be purchasing it again, especially knowing that it benefits the Breakfast Club of Canada as well.

April 17, 2019

Smooth texture, great for eating straight up or cooking!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. The Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Mango Peach flavour is a game changer. The flavor is very pleasant straight up, and I will be buying more to incorporate into my cooking (A fellow @ChickAdvisor pal gave me one to try after a logistic problem with my coupoon, thank you @amybphilleps!) My 3yo had a few spoonful and demanded more! Love the texture and especially the added fibre, yes I checked the label :) great product and will definitely be buying again!

@motts
    @FruitsationsCanada
    #MottsFruitsationsMangoPeach
    @familyrated
    #FamilyRatedClub
    #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Tropical Flavor

I thought this flavor was really good! I tasted the peach first, and the mango after. Both flavors were balanced so one wasn't stronger than the other. Both my kids really enjoyed it, and took it in their lunch. This would be perfect with lunch, and as a snack! I'll definitely buy this flavor again!

[I got to try this product for free. All opinions are my own.]

April 17, 2019

Great snack for kids and adults

This is an awesome healthy snack for both kids and adults. The only thing I found was that I could not taste the mango or peach flavors but definitely could taste the apple (which is not a bad thing, it was good). I would buy this again as my husband enjoyed it as much as my grandson.

Loved it

My children love applesauce, so to have this with added fiber is just a huge bonus. My children both loved the flavour, the texture wasn't grainy or lumpy as some applesauce can be. I was impressed by how much they enjoyed this. I can't get them to eat a real mango, but they loved it in this applesauce.

April 17, 2019

Delicious and Kid Approved!

The mango peach Fruitsastions was a HUGE hit with my two young boys (4.5 & almost 2). In fact, as soon as my 4yr old tasted it, he bugged his eyes out and said "Wow! I love this flavour". Needless to say, we will definitely be buying more in the future.

I think this is a great addition to breakfast time. Something easy to grab in the busyness of a week day morning before school. It also means no resistance to what is being eaten and allows me to focus on preparing for getting out the door on time!

Having the convenient packages is great too. Especially to add to my kiddos lunch at school!

Thanks so much Family Rated for the sample! #gotitfree

Yummy snack

This was a delicious snack my whole family enjoyed. It was a quick and easy snack to pull out any time of the day. The flavour was nice, but I wasn't a fan of the texture. I would have liked something a little more smooth.

Yum!

My son was ecstatic with the addition of Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre to his breakfast. For me, I felt confident that I was providing him something nutritious yet convenient as we spend a decent amount of time commuting in the mornings. He really loved the flavour, as did I, and found it a nice amount of sweet even though it is "unsweetened". I also love the partnership Mott's has with the Breakfast Club of Canada knowing that when I purchase these Fruitsations I am also supporting others in need. I definitely recommend these Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre and have told all of my Mom friends about them. We received Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre in exchange for our honest review. Thanks, Mott's and FamilyRated!

Was really enjoyed

Well the little I watch from time to time tried this. I received this #freeproduct and there was no qualms about eating the whole container and asking for more.
    I will never feed them anything I wouldn't eat so I tried it too it was really good.

I will definitely recommend this to other moms, dads, and caregivers. A relatively healthy snack for the littles

Motts avec fibres

Mes enfants on adoré! Quoi dire de plus! J'avais pourtant un crainte qu'ils n'aiment pas....mais je me suis trompé!.... Et pour ma part savoir que je leur donne une collation avec des fibres en plus c'est un must. Avec des problèmes de constipation de notre côté les fibres sont les bienvenues!

Merci chickadvisor pour nous avoir permis de faire l'essai et Merci à Motts pour avoir ajouté des fibres à vos compotes.