Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Such a pleasant taste!

I received my coupon for a free Mott's Fruitsation + fibre unsweetened mango peach in the mail and boy I was excited to get this product!
    The flavour combination I was really intrigued by. It was an amazing taste first thing in the morning. When my son is old enough, I will be adding this to meals or snacks! The addition of fibre in this is a huge added bonus!
    I would highly recommend this to all my friends and family!

Loved It, My Daughters were surprised by taste

My Daughter's love Fruitsations. So trying a new flavor was Awesome. They loved the new Combination. I can see this being a regular purchase from now on. Unfortunately it was a little hard finding the product in our Rural Town, so had to get a Friend to grab some in the city. We will be adding to Our Grocery list, when We do Our in city Shopping. Thanks for the Opportunity to try this Fruitsations.

April 16, 2019

A bit sour but I like it, my child doesn’t.

My child had this for they morning snack. After a couple of bites they didn’t want it anymore. My daughter loves fruit but this was a bit to sour for her. I had no problem eating it. So maybe her tastes buds will expand in the future.

April 16, 2019

Great tasting product; my kid loves them!

This MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS+FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH is a great tasting product. The mango peach is an obvious great pairing of flavours and having the added bonus of the added Fibre is amazing. My 1.5 year old daughter's favourite food is apple sauce and she definitely approved of this product! She will be having the rest of the pack to herself!

Love this Snack!

This product makes for an excellent snack for busy on the go lifestyles. This is a great snack for both kids and adults. It tastes delicious and I love how it isn't sweetened with added sugar. I also love the added fiber for even more nutritional benefits. I would definitely recommend giving this apple sauce a try.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great snack

I know with some of the snacks out there I feel guilty about giving my daughter such unhealthy un nutritious foods. But this I didn't feel guilty at all.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious!

My kids and I all really liked this product. We are big mango and peach fans. The ingredient list on the product is short and healthy. Tastes great and is nutritious. I was thankful for the coupon as the product is a bit expensive compared to some other brands. I would buy this product though, it’s really good.

Delicious

I love the motts frutsations I love this flavour and so did my twins! I love that’s it’s unsweetened and the mango peach was a very nice flavour combo and my kids asked me to buy it again! I will definitely putscase this kind again

April 15, 2019

je vais en acheter à nouveau

J'ai reçue à essayer gratuitement les compotes mott's fruitsations pêche mangue +fibres. Une des collations préfèré de toute la famille. Goûteux sans sucre ajouté avec plus de fibres. Format pratique que ce soit pour la maison ou pour apporter dans les lunchs.

April 15, 2019

The best peach and mango flavour

I was chosen to try Motts Fruitsations unsweetened new flavour Peach and mango my kids loved it’s they have tried most of the flavors of Motts Fruitsation flavour but really enjoyed the mango peach combination and is there favorite flavour from now on it also has real fruits inside makes it a great nutrient snack it is unsweetened but unique It also tastes much better cold or fresh from the fridge I would totally recommend this to others it’s a quick easy snack I hope it will be available in more stores soon #MottsfruitsationsMangoPeach #Gotitfree