Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

tastes damn good!

I got a voucher for a free product for the mango peach motts fruit sensations and I must say I was pleasantly surprised! I thought that adding fibre would alter the taste in a negative way but to my surprise it still tasted great! The flavour is very subtle and does not taste artificial at all. It is also not very sweet which is nice. I did not feel full after eating it (due to the added fibre) which is a bummer especially when eating this after a heavy workout. But it does taste good and it is good value for the price!

April 23, 2019

My Toddler and I love this !

I was pleasantly surprised with this flavour from Motts. It is unsweetened, which is a plus for my toddler, and it has added fiber.

The Mango Peach flavour was delicious. I loved it and my 2 year old asked for more after finishing her first one.

Updated On: April 23, 2019

*I received this as a free sample - this is an honest review*

April 23, 2019

Great product, nice taste that makes us want more

We thought it had a nice taste, not too sugary tasting but sweet enough to make it feel like its a treat. It had a nice texture. it was a flavour that we have not tried in the past and we are happy that family Rated allowed us to try it as it opened our ears to trying other types of Mott's Fruitsations products, We would recommend this product to anyone wanting a nice nutritious treat. We have bought this item again and look forward to buying it again.

Great!

I have three kids. My oldest is picky and refuses to eat fruits or veggies now, my second is more willing to eat fruits but somewhat picky with veggies, and my third is a newborn...so he doesn't count lol. They like the taste but it is still a task to get them to eat it sometimes. I'm hoping this will help improve their health and with more persistence they will continue to eat it, and eventually try more fruits and veggies. This will come in handy when baby is ready for solid foods as well.

*I received this product for free for testing purposes.*

Wow!

Notre famille a été choisie pour tester ce produit gracieusement. Autant fiston, que papa et maman ont beaucoup apprécié. La texture et le goût sont délicieux. Juste assez sucré à notre goût. Nous en avons déjà racheté!

April 23, 2019

Une bonne collation sans sucre pour enfant!

Ayant une petite fille de 3 ans, je m'assure qu'elle mange sainement le plus possible. Lorsque j'ai reçu de Chickadvisor les Mott's Fruitsations + Fibres Mangues et Pêches afin d'en faire l'essai à la maison, j'ai tout de suite été convaincue. Dès la première bouchée, ma fille s'est délectée. Elle n'a pas réagi au fait que cette collation était sans sucre comparé aux autres marques du commerce qu'elle avait l'habitude de manger. De plus, l'ajout de fibres lui donne un appart plus élevé au quotidien. Finalement, ces collations sont affiliées avec le Club des petits déjeuners, ce qui est une bonne cause!

Parfait pour les enfants

J'ai offert ce dessert a ma fille après avoir essayé plusieurs autres choses. Après avoir eu du plaisir a le debaler(un enfant de 2 1/2 ans s'amuse avec un rien), elle la litteralement dévoré. Je recommande ce produit pour son goût savoureux en plus d'être nutritif. Un dessert idéal tant pour les enfants que les adultes. J'ai dû aller en racheter, car elle en voulais encore les jours suivants

Great Snack

Not just for kids! This stuff is delicious and well liked by the entire family. Great snack when you are in a pinch. I love how there is no added sugar or crap.

April 23, 2019

No sugar added is wonderful

I love the fact that no sugar is added. Contains fibre, and it is not sweet or sour but still great. My toddler tasted it and needs some getting use to. I can also incorporate this into morning oats and many other recipes for kids. Great handy snack for on the go.

April 22, 2019

Fruit lovers rejoice!

My kids love fruit, period. So it was a no brainer that they’d love the #MottsFruitsationsMangoPeach and can eat it any time of day - breakfast, lunch, snack and even as dessert! The extra fibre is a plus. I will definitely be trying the other flavours as well.