Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 24, 2019

The Magno Peach Apple sauce tastes great Kids and Adults alike just wanted more easy to eat definitely a top choice in our house Mango Peach is number 1

Delicious!

My kids loved it, and surprisingly so do I! I didnt feel that it was to sweet or sugary (no added sugar which is a bonus!) Plus it's a great way for my kids to get in extra fibre without the hassle of forcing fruit & veg down their throat at the dinner table. Great price to, I will definitely be repurchasing!

0.8/5

April 24, 2019

Ehh. My kids didnt enjoy it.

My kids didn't enjoy Motts Fruitation. They felt that the taste and smell didn't match. The smell was appealing but the taste was a bit lacking in Mango and Peach flavour.

Yum

I will buy this product again. It's a good snack that my sweet tooth likes and my tummy appreciates. I like that there are veggies and fruits. I keep them in my desk at work for when I need a little snickity-snack

Excellent!

Un excellent produit que j'ai aimé essayer. Le gout est bon et la texture aussi. Je vais très certainement en racheter un moment donnée, parce que j'ai vraiment aimé ce produits. Merci pour l'essaie :)

Amazing applesauce

This is the best applesauce I have tried. My children also loved it as well.
    I love the fact that it has fiber in it the taste is amazing. And I will definitely be buying these products again

So good!

I received a coupon to redeem this item as a free sample. My kids love the motts applesauces for lunch snacks. The mango peach flavor is a new favorite. My son especially loves tropical flavors, so this was right up his alley.

A essayer!

Lorsque j'ai été chercher mon produit, ma maisonnée était loin d'être emballée par la saveur. Par contre, au moment où ils y ont goûté ça été le coup de foudre! Très bonne collation pour les enfants!

April 24, 2019

Good

The kids really enjoyed it. Taste was great. The texture was awesome too and the kids really enjoyed them for school . Thank you chick advisor for the free sample

Perfect snack!

I received this product for free in exchange for a review. I got this for my kids and they love it for snack. It’s easy to bring to school on the go and tastes delicious!