Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 24, 2019

Bon produit pour mes enfants

J'adore la gamme de compote mort fruisation . Cette nouvelle saveur est délicieuse. Excellente source de fruit pour le petit déjeuner ou en collation . J'adore la campagne du club du petit déjeuner . Je les recommande à toute . Merci pour lessaie gratuit.

Motts

Great flavor and I love that it had added fiber for my kids! They loved it and I have one that's picky about textures and she was fine 😊 I'll be picking up some more for sure!

Kids love them!

I received a free coupon to redeem this in store, it was a little tricky to find this particular flavour. But I found it! I had a one per day with my breakfast for a couple days, Delicious! it’s very convenient to go into the fridge & grab one of these on the go! I put it in my purse & don’t have to worry about it spoiling if I forget about it on a busy day. It’s also great to keep one in my bag if my child gets hungry on a car ride. I also gave one to my daughter for a lunch snack, she loved it as she usually loves other flavours of motts fruitsations, she usually isn’t a fan of mango, but she did love these! They are perfect for a picky kid. I love the fact that they are unsweetened with extra fibre. If there is a way for me to avoid extra sugars, I will choose unsweetened every time as long as it tastes good. It feels good to know I am making a healthier choice when purchasing fruit cups for my family. I’m glad to see new flavours since that gives me an extra choice while purchasing these. I will absolutely buy this product again and again.
    #gotitfree

April 24, 2019

I would buy this product again

I received a full value coupon of Mott's fruitsation + fibre unsweetened mango peach from Familyrated. Very excited because we have a 2 years old son and he loves fruits. He ate all in just 2 days and was excited before each time I gave it to him. I also tried it and I really like its taste: sweet and sour, smooth and "real" fruit. My son like to eat it in breakfast, in the afternoon like a snake and after dinner like a dessert. I certainly recommend this stuff to my friends and family.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Yummy snack

I will definitely be buying this again in the future it tastes great and it a healthy alternative for a mid day sweet tooth craving. It makes a good alternative for a fruit for those picky eaters

A great snack

A great snack awesome for the kids even for me . Great taste not tangy . No sugar added this is the perfect snack or even desserts I will buy this again for sure

My kids loved it

As soon as I received my coupon I redeemed it right away. My kids loved it, I didn't use it for breakfast as they only like oatmeal and blueberries, but they did enjoy it after lunch. They did not complain about the taste at all, I actually had to buy more after they finish our free product.

Not my favourite flavour

I redeemed my coupon and I tried this flavour and I must admit it was not my favourite . I found it rather bland and not sweet enough - my son tried it as well and he wasn’t a fan . We are regular applesauce eaters and I don’t think we will be buying this flavour again . The texture was great and the idea was great as well. The price was 2.49$ and I find that to be acceptable :)

Délicieux et sain !

Bonjour 👋🏼 J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement afin de le tester alors merci Mott’s fruitsation et merci family rated. J’ai adoré ce produit, comme toute ma famille d’ailleurs.!!! Premièrement, ça goûte le vrai fruit et non le chimique. Deuxièmement, c’est fait de vrais fruits et avec une valeur ajoutée en plus car ça contient plein de fibres. Troisièmement, c’est sans sucre ajouté alors c’est génial 👍🏼. Une belle découverte comme collation d’après-midi ou mélangé avec du yogourt ou du gruau pour déjeuner. Merci, je rachèterai certainement ❤️

Motts mango peach

TI will definitely purchase this product soon, both of my children and my two nieces loved it. It has great nutritional value and the taste is delicious. I even liked it and I don’t care for Apple sauce