Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 24, 2019

Mott's Fruitsations Tastes Great!

The flavour is great! I enjoy the fact that it's not too sweet! My daughter's like these also. I think adding fibre is a great thing! Good size package as well. I would definitly buy these but there was one ingredient in there i didn't take a liking to. I can't remember what it was but i think if that was taken out i would feel even better about giving myself and my children these. I got this product for testing opportunities from Family Rated.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love Motts! but kids didn't like this flavor

I received a free sample coupon from #FamilyRated for MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH.
    I do not eat these myself, but my kids love them for snacks and lunches. Im sad to say they did not like this flavour, but we will buy and try other Motts snacks, as they are quick, easy and great quality.

Fruitsations

Would buy again for sure. Kids really love them. Not to sweet and they work good for school lunches or trips out. Get a good quanity for the price you are paying.

Munchkin Approved!

I fed Motts fruitsations mango peach with fibre to my 1 year old grandson & he absolutely loved it!!
    He devoured every bit of it, when we know how picky the little munchkins can be. Great fruit source & a bonus with added fibre. #gotitfree

Excellent!

Thank you Mott's for making yet another tasty treat that my children love. I was immediately sold on the added fibre, as we can all use it. Delicious taste, great quality!

April 24, 2019

Motts Fuitsations is a delicious snack on the go

My child loves applesauce. Motts is our favourite due to the quality, taste and variety they offer. Their is an option for everyone. Whether having has a healthy snack at school or adding onto the end of a meal, it is so versatile and an easy on the go nutritious snack

Awesome

I got this for my kids and they loved it they didn't even know how healthy it was for them and they are picky kids as well. I will definitely be purchasing this more often.

wow product

its the best product a mom can think of with taste and nutrition both. my kids liked the taste but i prefer the nutritional value it has. loved it in all the ways.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy thus again

Another great flavour of motts fruitsation applesauce. I liked the new flavour and so did my children. Always a healthy snack option for both myself and my children. Will probably buy thus product again.

April 24, 2019

Fantastic addition to my sons breakfast

My son, husband and I were already big fans of Motts Original Apple Sauce Snacks. When Family Rated selected us to try their new Mango Peach+Fibre free for review we were super excited. My son usually grabs one as a snack throughout the day but I encouraged him to have one in the morning with his regular breakfast (anything from oatmeal to a breakfast sandwich). At first he thought it was weird but he loved the flavour so much it became a habit fast. My husband loved the flavour of them as well so as you can imagine we ran out pretty quickly and I have since had to buy more. I not only loved its great flavour but that it has added fibre and its convenient factor. I still do prefer a whole piece of fruit for the optimal amount of fibre but these are a great alternative for a snack or addition to breakfast.