Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

J'adore

Le produit est vraiment délicieux le gout des fruits est parfait nous avons adoré moi et ma famille .Un bon choix santé pour les lunchs de ma petite famille .Je le recommande sans la moindre hésitation !!

New Brunswick, Canada

bon produit

tres bon produit. mon garcons a adorer le manger et il a bien aimer le gout. je pourrais certainement lui en acheter d'autrr et il sera bien content .

My baby boy loves these

I received a coupon to try MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH for free. I take really good care in making sure what my son eats is only the best and made of all good ingredients. I really am impressed with this product and very happy we got to try it. Both my son and I tried it and we both love it.

My son loves fruit sauces and this one was no exception. He doesnt really like eating mango so I was excited that he was getting mango in this product. My son really enjoyed eating it. He brings it to me every time he wants a snack because of how good it is and how much he likes it. Not too sweet and full of nutrients and Vitamins.

The Fibre and no added sugar made me very happy and I will definitely be repurchasing MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH because it is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack for my son. It is perfect for at home or on the go.

Great!

This is amazing that they have found new ways to add health benefits to snacks. My daughter loved this flavor and I loved giving it to her. Great value as always, priced right. A little difficult to find this kind but I assume because its new

Great taste

Happy to say I got it free from Family Rated! This Mott's Fiber Fruit Mango Peach & apple snack is very flavorful. I loved the taste ! So did my family and 4 year old granddaughter. Makes a perfect light snack.. no sugar added and plenty of fiber

April 26, 2019

very good my kids loved it

My son really likes fruits so this was a great alternative to pack on the road or as quick snack , and the taste is amazing it is not to sweet jus perfect , the fibre is very good for our digestion I would definitely buy them again

LOVE IT!

My eldest son tends to be a bit of a pickier eater and he devoured this Mango Peach Applesauce. My other son thoroughly enjoyed it as well. I have never seen them eat their applesauce so quickly before. I would recommend this again and again.

Great Mango Flavour

First, I typically do not enjoy applesauce. Having the ability to try it with mango was appealing. The kids and I thoroughly enjoyed the flavour combination. Would purchase this product again

April 26, 2019

Delicious taste with the goodness of fibre!

I was very excited to be chosen to test out this product from Familyrated, my son LOVES Mott's products! My son is 4 he has autism and VERY picky when it comes to food but he said he loves the mango peach flavor over his his favorite of apple, he said it was a great texture, delicious fruity taste and I love it because it has the added fibre which is hard to get into his diet usually, would totally recommend and we've since bought many more ourselves for his lunch!

Tasty Product

I received this product for free through your family rated club using the coupon sent to me. Although I did have difficulty originally in locating the product, it was found eventually. I brought it home for my family to enjoy. One of my children is not a big mango fan so didn't care for the product but the rest of the family including my other child really enjoyed it and liked the taste. I would buy the product again when the price is right.