Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

May 01, 2019

Healthy snack and great taste!!

The Motts Fruitsations +fibre unsweetened mango peach is a great addition to school lunches, it tastes amazingly fruity without any additional sugar or sweeteners. I love that it’s all natural and uses veggies instead of chemicals for colouring and the added fibre is bonus!! I would buy this over and over again... when it’s on sale.
    I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

Yummy!!

Both my kids loved this!! My toddler picked it over pudding and said it was so yummy!!! Haha. As the parent I love that it’s unsweetened and the fibre in it is a great add. I feel great giving my kids these at any time of the day and they are great for a quick snack when you out and about! Love it!

May 01, 2019

Excellente collation pour les enfants !

Mes enfants étaient très contents de pouvoir tester ce produit gratuitement ! Ils ont trouvés que la compote étaient délicieuse et maman était ravie car cela constitue une bonne source de fruit et de fibre, parfait pour leur alimentation au quotidien ! Comme ils sont sans sucre ajouté, c'est parfait ! Pour le prix, je les acheterais, mais seulement si en spécial en magasin (2 $ ou 2,50 $ maximum). Le fait qu'il contribue au Club des petits déjeuners, je trouve ça bien, c'est une belle cause, mais cela ne fera pas en sorte que je vais choisir cette marque en particulier en magasin.

En somme, je recommande ce produit à toutes les familles, puisqu'il est bon au goût, sans sucre ajouté et avec fibre. De plus, mes enfants ont bien aimé le contenant qui est en forme de petit baril ;)

So dang good!

I was lucky to have the chance tontry and review the Motts Fruitsation Mango & Peach with Fibre applesauce!
    This is easy for me as I have two perfectly honest food critics at home, my 7 & 10 year old sons. My youngest loves any and all applesauce and only let's me buy Motts brand! My oldest has become a little tired of applesauce and eats it half as much, until this flavour! He ate 3 of the 6 sent for the review and instantly asked me to purchase only this kind from now on. So needless to say you have re-won the heart of a young customer!

Yum! Yum!

Very delicious! If it has extra fibre, I sure couldn't taste it, and neither could the kids! They grabbed them for lunch and said it was delicious! Loved the mango flavour - very fresh and tropical. Thanks for the opportunity ChickAdvisor!!

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH. My child loves to eat 1 for breakfast. She loves the taste. I like the fact that has no added sugar, no artificial colours or flavours. I recommend this product.

May 01, 2019

super collation nutritive !

Super collation pour la famille, c'est nutritif & c'est santé tout en étant délectable en bouche 👌
    Que demander de plus ? 🙈
    Nous en racheteront certainement 😍

We love applesauce!

We love applesauce!
    These applesauce are so good with the different flavours in it.
    The kids love it and I love it, the whole family loves them.
    I would recommend 100%.

New Brunswick, Canada

This product will become a lunchbox staple

The Mott's Fruitsations +Fiber Unsweetened Mango Peach cups are the perfect addition to our children's lunches. They loved the flavour and I loved that there was no added sugar. The cups are easy for them to open on their own at school and they would also be a great addition to any picnic or road trip adventures this summer. We loved them and would definitely be purchasing again.

Tastes great!

I enjoyed the applesauce like texture with peach flavor with a hint of mango easy to consume without that sour or tart taste that a lot of these type products have plus the extra fiber just a bonus, for sure gonna buy this again as a snack for kids.