Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Quite Delicious

I recently received the Mott's Fruitsation + Fibre Unsweetened Mango and Peach Applesauces for review and I must say that both my daughter (11years old) and I both enjoyed this applesauce. My daughter said "it's good, tastes just like regular applesauce but flavoured". I found the same thing, that there is no difference in flavour or texture when compared to the unsweetened applesauce without fibre. So, you're getting the added bonus of extra fibre without a change in taste. I find these the perfect size to pop in my purse or diaper bag for snacks on the go or for after school snacks at home. My daughter said the only thing she doesn't like about these applesauce cups is, if she takes them in her lunch, because her school requires her to bring home all garbage/recycling from their lunches, part of the remnants of the applesauce end up getting all over the inside of her lunch bag, which I agree with, so maybe the packaging could be changed to the pouches. Otherwise, these are great and I'd definitely recommend them!

New Brunswick, Canada

Wasnt a fan

Didnt really like this one found it was too much and my daughter didnt like it either

1.3/5

North Carolina, United States

Not a fan

We had the opportunity to try this free from Chickadvisor. I picked up the Mango Peach Fruitsations Fibre which I found very difficult to fine. Went to four different markets with no luck until the fifth try. I tried it myself and the upside was the fruit was fresh and did tasted ok. There was a strange taste to it that I can’t really put my finger on. Decided to see if my children would like it and they were not really liking the taste either. They said it “tasted weird”
    Unfortunately this would not be a product we would try a second time.

May 06, 2019

Mott's, you did it again!

I love that myself and my family got to try this apple sauce for free to review. In our house, apple sauce is king! We eat it with every lunch, for many breakfasts and snacks, and sometimes as a dip for dinners. And we are huge fans of variety and trying new flavours and combinations. This mango peach version was a wonderful addition to our pantry. The free 6 pack we got barely lasted the day! The mango with the peach and the apple is literally the perfect combination. Not too sweet, not too tart. And I LOVE that it has additional fibre added. I have a bowel disorder so I am always looking for extra fibre and it can be hard to add sometimes. This makes it super easy. Another bonus, my super picky eater gobbles these cups down like their nothing and I know he's getting something healthy into his system. It feels good to feed these to him and my whole family and I definitely will continue to do so.

Fruitsations Mango Peach

I was very impressed to test this and felt very excited to get a chance to try it. I simply loved the smoothness of taste and best part of it it was unsweetened !

Love it

Got to try for free Mott’s fruitsations + fibre Mango peach applesauce. My toddler loves motts applesauce! Has a great smooth texture, no sugar added but still sweet enough to enjoy! We regularly buy motts applesauce so we definitely recommend this product!

Motts Fruitsations + fibre

I receieved this product for free to try. My son loves it and he's a very picky eater. I like it because it has fibre no added sugar contns to peanuts and made with real fruits. Sometimes it's a challenge to find healthy snacks that are peanut free. My son likes to put it in the freezer before eating. I would recommend this to my famu and friends. Will definitely be purchasing this again

Choix santé

Ma famille a eu la chance de tester gratuitement la compote mangue et pêche avec fibre Fruitsations de Mott's. Ce produit est un bon choix santé comme collation, dessert ou complément au déjeuner.

La texture et le goût sont très agréables en bouche pour tous les membres de la famille, tant les petits que les grands. Je recommande sans hésitation les collation Fruitsation de Mott's.

Bon goût

Bon goût bon prix, nouvelle saveur fraîche pour la saison estival je le recommande mais n'est pas encore disponible partout en magasin!!!#got it free

Delicious!

The individual cups are delicious. They give you the fruity flavors while giving you the fiber of vegetables. Would be fantastic to see these come in the individual squeeze.