Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Super yummy!

The Motts Fruitsation + fiber peach mango applesauce is super yummy and healthy! My kid gobbled them up!! I will definitely be purchasing these again. The price point in our local grocery store isn't bad.

Motts fruitsations +fibre

My daughter loves Mott’s Fruitsations as it is, so one with added fibre is a bonus in my books. As an addition to her breakfast or as a snack, we loved the product. We were fortunate enough to try it as a promotional item, but since I usually buy the multi pack at Costco it may be cost prohibitive to always buy the +Fibre individually. It would be a great addition to the Costco sized box.

May 16, 2019

Collation santé au bon goût!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement grâce à ChickAdviror et Family Rated. Mes enfants et moi avons goutés ce produit et on a adoré! Le goût de manguea donne une toute autre saveur à cette compote!
    Parfaite pour mettre dans les lunchs!

Je recommande ce produit aux parents d'enfants ou tout autre personne voulant une collation santé!

Delicious!

I signed up for this item as I have a four year old niece, as well as a husband that simply afore these and have them daily for lunch. In all honesty, I think my husband loves these more than miss Cadence, lol. My husband says he can't tell that they have any fibre added to them, and miss Cay doesn't even know what fibre is, but told me that they are yummy yummu yummy in her little hungry tummy. ❤️

I snuck a couple bites of my husbands, and I have to say, I agree! The puree is soft and has an excellent consistency, the flavour is delicious, and you can't even taste anything at all having been added. This applesauce gets six thumbs up👍👍👍👍👍👍, or 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 from us here in Vernon!

Updated On: May 16, 2019

#GotItFree #MottsFruitsationsMangoPeach

May 16, 2019

A dependable, healthy product, great for school lunches!

Thanks to #FamilyRated I tried the new #MottsFruitsations #FibrePlusMango and I #gotitfree! I have always liked the high quality of Motts applesauce and didn't think this would be any different. It wasn't! Myself, husband and two sons (age 11 and 14) really liked the flavour, and I felt good about them getting something healthy in their lunch! It was just the right texture and the mango peach was a nice blend. The #addedfibre is helpful too because my boys don't always get enough fibre in their diet. Good way to sneak it in :) Overall, great product!

Sweet, summery, filling

This tastes sweeter than the unsweetened applesauce, but has the same amount of sugar per serving. You definitely taste peaches at first, the mango flavour comes after. The mango tastes like the canned/bottled mango puree with the yellow/honey mango flavour (instead of the green/red mango). I also find this really filling as well. Sometimes when I know I'll only have 30 seconds for lunch, I will bring one of these and a spoon with me, and it'll usually last me another 3 hours or so until I have time to grab something else.

The only downside currently is that they've been difficult to find. I seem to only be able to find them in large PC stores, but not Walmart superstores, lower end grocery stores, or drug stores. I hope more stores will have these in stock soon!

Good and healthy treat

After receiving the coupon I had hard time finding the product in the store. After few attempts we finally found it and tried. It was good but unfortunately for us, not AMAZING. We will definitely purchase as it's convenient and healthy snack for school but I know my kids would not eat it daily. Thank you for allowing us to try it!

Almost couldn't find it

So the picture in the website is different than what it looks like in stores. The store I went to carried the product in a box format. The puree was great tasting and sweeter than I expected based on the nutrition label. It wouldn't be filling enough as a snack but a good compliment and rather healthy option.

May 15, 2019

A delicious change to the norm!

We recently tried the Futsations Fiber product in your home. We tried the mango Peach flavor and I was completely blown away. I really love peach flavor, but have not been introduced to many mango flavored items.

This product was outstanding. It was just the right amount of sweet and it was also refreshing! Plus, who doesn't need a bit of extra fiber in their diet. Not only was I impressed with this product, my son also enjoyed this too. Once I was able to get him over the color, he was hooked!

Thanks to Mott's and Family Rated for the opportunity to try this product. We will defiantly be purchasing it again soon!

A tasty snack

I received this free for an honest review. I shared this with my 3 year old and we both loved it. The peach flavor comes out nicely and you get a bit of the tang from the mango. It is light and refreshing and most of all healthy. I have no problems feeding this to my son. The price is reasonable and it is worth the buy. I did have a problem finding it in my local stores but once I did I loved it. I would give this any time of the day. Breakfast, or for a healthy desert. Worth it.