Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Excellent

Nous avons eu la chance d'être choisie pour tester ce produit et nous avons adoré! Beaucoup moins sucré que les autres sortes et parfait comme collation ou pour mettre dans les boîtes a lunch! Les enfants en demande chaque jour!

April 07, 2019

Great tasting snack you can feel good about

I was given the opportunity to test out the Motts Fruitsations + Fibre Mango and Peach flavour, for free. The night before I picked them up, my daughter was sick. I'm talking, 3 am, sheets changed, throw her in the tub, sick. The next day she wouldn't eat or drink anything. We tried all her favourites. After picking up the Motts, I decided to try to feed this product to her. She ate the whole cup. I also tried a bite before feeding it to her, and it was tasty.
    I feel good feeding this product to my 2 year old. The addition is fibre is really useful for us, as my daughter also has motility issues due two low muscle tone. The product is unsweetened, great tasting and just the right size for her.
    I also enjoy how Motts supports Breakfast Clubs. Breakfast is such a vital meal, and as a family who is up and out of the house by 6am each day, quick and easy doesn't always equal healthy when it comes to breakfast. This is where Motts can come into play and help provide that energy that she needs before morning snack at daycare, without all the additional sugar and additives.
    The flavour of Mango Peach is quite good, which helps because it means my daughter is more likely to finish the entire cup, eliminating wasting food.
    All around this is a great product that I can feel good providing to my two year old, either as breakfast before she gets morning snack at daycare, as a snack, or as an addition to any meal.

Yummy Healthy Snack

Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre in Mango Peach made an excellent addition to my child’s breakfast and was the perfect snack to enjoy throughout the day. Yummy flavour, healthy ingredients and just the right texture so it was easy to eat and not TOO messy.

We like to support any organization that helps make sure kids are fed and that they have healthy food in their lives. I think its great to partner with an organization like the Breakfast Club of Canada and that would make me purchase this product again.

I would recommend any of the Motts Fruitsations + Fibre products to family members and friends. I received this product for free to review for Family Rated.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing

I received this product free and I will be buying again. It was good tasting and the regular price for the product is amazing as well. I will be buying more for my kids in the future.

Tropical Sweetness!

I handed my son a dish of the MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH and a spoon and within seconds it was gone & he was begging for another! He really enjoyed the flavour. I tried one as well and it was delicious! The texture was perfect and the mango peach apple flavour was so good. It was like a moment on vacation! This will be a new snacking favourite, good for on the go, school, etc.

We loved it

We were the lucky one to have got to try this Motts snack.I tried this fruit snack with my granddaughters and we all loved it .The flavour was good .They eat alot of these and say they would eat it again .

4 thumbs up

Purchased this with the coupon, this past weekend. I had to go to several stores before I could find it but it was worth it. My grandbabies just happen to be visiting so they came in handy. It was nice knowing that there was no sugar or extras in it and had lots of fiber. I opened a pack and it smelled good gave it to the kids and they gobbled it up in no time and loved it. I had one after they left as a snack and it was surprisingly good for unsweetened. You could taste both the mango and peach neither was overpowering and it was smooth and had just right sweetness. I will definitely purchase again.

Delish School Snack!

There are 6 containers each at 50 calories with added fibres. No sugar added, natural flavours and contains no gluten or peanuts. Makes a perfect healthy snack for the kiddies especially for school or on the go! Gives a great twist on the regular apple sauce. My kids devoured it and it tastes so much better cold!

Mott's Mangue et Pêche

Quand j'ai acheté le paquet, ma fille n’était pas certaine d'aimer la saveur. Verdict, c'est tellement bon qu'en 3 jours elle avait mangé le paquet au complet!!

C'est certains que je vais en acheter à nouveau.

Great taste

My children don't normally like apple sauce because of the texture, but they really enjoyed the Mott's Fruitsations Mango Peach flavour because it made them think it was 'candy.'
    The bonus of this snack is the fact that it has fibre inside, making it even more healthier for a snack.