Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Tasty Applesauce

I got this free with ChickAdvisor. My little ones love applesauce and gobbled this mango peach flavor right up! With the extra fiber in it, I felt good knowing that they were getting that little bit extra nutrition. I hope these come out in pouches because the cups can get a little bit messy. This would also help to save any leftovers because you could just screw the cap back on.

A New Family Staple

The Mott's fruitsation mango peach sauce have the perfect single serve cups that aided me in my weekly meal preps. It is a healthier snack option for myself and family. I love this on-the-go snack alternative and it will be a household staple onwards.
    Will definitely urge you to try it out and you won't regret it either.

Jai aimé

Pour débuter, l'emballage est bien fait, le goût et la texture sont bon et sa sent bon.
    Mrs garçons autistes ont adorés tout simplement.
    Je recommande ce produit

New Brunswick, Canada

Awesome

Great taste, good price. The kiddos commented “this is delish can I have another!” They are hard to impress so that’s awesome!! I would definitely purchase these again.

Great tropical flavour

My son already loves Mott's Fruitsations before. it was exiting to know that they now have the peach and mango flavour that my son really loves. he is now more happy to have this for snack.

Ça goûte le ciel

On pense souvent que ce qui est plus santé va avoir moin de goût mais ce n’est pas le cas ici. Le goût de mangue est très présent et c’est delicieux.!

Best combo ever!!!!

Omg, Mango and peach fiber motts snack was my 2 favorite fruits mixed together= PERFECT combo 😍 It was very delicious. Ever since I was lucky to try it for free, we have been buying it ever since. It it not too sweet, just perfect. I love it. It is now my favorite snack 👌💖

awesome product

great taste love it good for you i really like it and its nutritous and price is good and it comes in various flavors which is great as i eat it sometimes everyday

Super yum!!

These are a great addition to my child’s lunch box! She loves these! She thinks it’s a dessert treat while I am happy to know she’s getting extra fiber and fruit in her diet. I love that we can just throw it in a bag and bring it along for an easy snack.
    I’ll definitely be purchasing these regularly

May 16, 2019

Hard to find the peach flavor but it's delicious

I had to drive 2 hours to get this peach flavor as specified on the coupon but the flavor and texture are excellent. I probably won't drive 2 hours to get this flavor again but if this becomes more readily available I will buy it.