Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Fabulous!

I had a heck of a time trying to find these in store, after trying it out I can see why! The mango peach flavour is sooo good!! My kids loved it so much I was barely able to get one to try myself. I will definitely be purchasing this flavour again. #gotitfree

Fruity Flavor - Great snack

Great snack for the whole family
    my kids were reluctant to try as they always liked the apple or strawberry
    but when this new flavor came out, it was a chance to try something new!
    it was a hit. they liked it and looks like it will be a regular snack in our pantry. yummy

Awesome Snack

I was not able to write a review about this item immediately. I had a hard time finding it in my local grocery store nearby. I found it in a competing grocery store. When I finally redeemed my coupon for the free product, I was amazed of how it tasted specially because it is unsweetened. I’ve always liked the Mott’s brand. It tastes like real mango and peach purée from scratch. In addition to the taste, it has added fiber, and that gives me more willingness to have it as a staple in my home. I’m so glad I was able to try it before purchasing it on my own.

New Brunswick, Canada

My daughter love it !

My daughter love Mott's fruitastion fibre unsweetened mango and peach ! She savoured it every mintues. Unfortunately I couldn't find any in St.John's,NL. I got lucky. Just got the time to found it during my business trip in Toronto.
    My daughter was so excited when I brought her the surprise which is Mott's fruitastion fibre Mango and Peach.

Kids loved it!

I received a coupon to try this product for free. My kids, 9 & 1, absolutely loved it. The taste was great and it was a nice texture. Very good quality, exactly what I'd expect from Mott's. These make a great addition to school lunches.

Aimer Mott's

Merci à ChickAdvisor de m'avoir permis d'essayer gratuitement Mott's Mangue/pêche! Délicieux! Mes enfants ont adoré! Ainsi que moi-même! Une bonne collation santé! Je vais en acheter c'est sûr! Je vous le recommande!

Très bon!

Très bonne compote par contre nous avons trouvé le goût de mangue et pêche très subtile.
    Nous avons eu la chance de l’essayer gratuitement.
    Belle texture.
    Les enfants l’ont adoré.

May 19, 2019

I received a coupon to try this product for free and actually had a really hard time finding it in my area . I enjoyed it great taste. Great product value as well

Very yummy. Kid & adult approved

My son hates mango & peaches alone. But this applesauce he really liked. He is in that stage right now where he will spit anything he hates out of his mouth & with this, he actually allowed it to keep going in his mouth and saying "mmm mmm". I even tried it and thought it was quite tasty. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends. I got to try this product for free.

Yum!

I was lucky to receive free product to try and share my thoughts. I love these conveniently packaged ready to go snacks. Especially for my kids. They love it, it's healthy and relatively budget friendly. It was a great alternative to the regular applesauce we usually buy.