Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Nice

It was difficult to find it first . But finally got it . It tasted good and my kids love it . Can use as in breakfast or for snack .and my kids are picky eater but they loved it .

My 3 year old loved it!

My toddler loved this flavour, his favourite fruits are mango and peach so combined, he loved them. this is a great value and i would highly recommend.

Great snack for daughter

My daughter absolutely loves this flavour! I love finding new snacks that are actually healthy for her that she enjoys. I like the added fibre for her. These have definitely become a new staple snack in our house :)

May 17, 2019

Hidden fiber is great for picky eaters

My kids loved loved loved this! They got “hidden fiber” which was awesome! We all sat down at the table to have some apple sauce and my son truened to me and said mom can we get this one again! There was no grainy texture you didn’t know you you were eating something with added fiber it was a A + for us parents when we can get this stuff into them!

Surprisingly good

I received this product free as part of a promotion and wasn’t expecting to like it. However it wasn’t overbearing and was very nice to eat. My 8 year old didn’t like it much, but my picky 4yo did :). Nice switch from the Apple sauce he usually gets for school. My niece enjoyed it too. Guess I’ll be buying more now :)

Updated On: May 17, 2019

#gotitfree

2.8/5

Doesn't taste like Mango

I personally didnt like it. I was expecting mango flavored and it taste more like just peach sauce. I did however love that it was full of fiber & didn't have that chalky taste.

Vietnam

Great new taste

This new mango peach flavor by Motts is very enjoyable. When I brought it home, I had to immediately try it along with my children. It has a very nice fruit flavor to it and is not very bland like others I have tried in the past.

Difinitely will buy again

Found the sauce at provigo, I enjoyed it very much. The kids enjoy it also. Now it's a staple to our diet. I recommend this product to other especially kids.

Packed Full of Flavour

I was so happy to review a product that I could share with my son! We both tried this yummy snack at the same time. He said 'It tastes a bit different than my Apple Sauce but it is soooooo good Mommy'. I would agree with him! Right away you can taste the two different flavors but they are very complimentary. The consistency is right on and it makes for a perfect addition to either of our lunch boxes!

Healthy and tasty

My daughter actually liked this Motts Fruitsations that I received free so much she ate it all before I got a picture of it first. She loved it. I also loved it because it is a healthy snack she very much enjoys. Plus a little fibre never hurt either.