Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Yummy would buy again

This product was really yummy my child loved it and asked for more we will definitely be buying it again The Taste is great and great quality for what you got

May 16, 2019

My son and niece LOVED it!

I received a free product coupon from Chickadvisor to try Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach. My son is already a huge Mott’s Fruit sauces fan, but we usually go for the apple sauce. He seemed to like the mango peach flavour, but I think I liked it more than he did. My niece also wanted to try and said she really liked it, and asked for a second one. Overall, the price point for these are pretty great, especially when there is a sale. Worth every penny! We will be purchasing this again in the future, and recommend this product.

Motts

I tried it was ok not too much of my kind of flavor my son wouldn't touch it but he is picky. I would reccomend to any mango lovers our there. A great choice for something different in the sauce department

Mott’s is a MUST

I love that these are a healthy snack choice for my children’s lunches. Unsweetened, no added sugar and have a nice flavour to them. Taste so fresh and my kids love them!

Yummo

This product was delicious! I would never of known it had anything added like fibre -just tasted like a nutritious fruit snack. Convenient handy snacks that a must in my house!

Perfect size

I brought my free sample at work and shared it to my co-workers we all love it and enjoyed not too big and not too small. It’s a perfect size for snack and taste wise not too sweet and pretty healthy too. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to try it. Everyone enjoyed it 🙂

Delicious and Nutritious

Thanks to the Family Rated Club I was able to try Mott’s Fruitsations +Fibre to increase my child’s fibre consumption. We have struggled with ensuring that our children eat a well balanced diet due to time constraints in the morning. However, this item was an excellent way to provide my children with the nutrients that they need in a convenient way! My children love eating applesauce, and I love when they are healthy. I have been recommending this product to all of my friends who have children the same age as mine. And to be honest, I’ve been eating them too!

Saveur differente

Merci pour lessais de se produit.
    Motts peche et mangue.
    Jai faite passee pe test a mes enfants et a moi meme.
    La texture jai rien a dire comme toute les compotte.
    Mais de ce qui en nest du gout ce fut tout autrement.
    Mon plus jeune de 3 ans lui aime presque tout donc sa passer hop la main et a bien apprecier le gout.
    Mais moi et mes 2 grand de 9 et 7 ans
    On na pas aimer du tout
    On na trouver le gout amer et surette.
    Mais merci de mavoir fait essayer ce produit meme si sa pas passer le test vraiment .

So good!

I was able to try these for free.My kids and I love the taste,I've had to buy more after we ram out.love them.I told my family all about how good they were and they also bought some too.

Super yummy!

The Motts Fruitsation + fiber peach mango applesauce is super yummy and healthy! My kid gobbled them up!! I will definitely be purchasing these again. The price point in our local grocery store isn't bad.