2037 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

February 11, 2020

I usually make my own puree mix according to my flavor profile. I wasn't expecting to like this one so much! Considering that it has no sugar added, I was very please with the taste.

good taste

It tasted good and was better than I had expected. Seems like good value for money. I would buy this product again. HEALTHY choice for a snack at any time.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Delicious! Kid approved!

This fruit cup is delicious! I wasn't expecting it to have so much flavor and fruity satisfaction but it totally does! I will def be packing these in our lunches from now on!

PS, I froze one in my freezer and it makes as a perfect sorbet dupe!

Mott's Frustration Fibre Mango

The Mott's fiber Mango was a pleasant surprise to have with breakfast. My grandchildren and I spread it on our toast instead of jam and it was delicious. Of course we each had our own container which we finished after our toast. I would definitely recommend Mott's Mango and can't wait to try the other flavors.

Tastes pretty good

I bought this in hopes of getting my little one to have some more fiber. She enjoyed the applesauce the first couple if times then she seemed to be over it, maybe I just need to try a different flavour,but over all was impressed and satisfied

My son loved it !!!

I am so glad we had the opportunity to try this product, as we have a tendancy to just buy the products we are used to and rarely try something new.
    We redeemed the coupon we received for Fruitsations Fibre Tropical, and my son absolutely loved it !! From my side, I am glad this product is unsweetened as it will make a perfect addition to our healthy breakfast routine !
    Will definitely recommend :)

Picky Toddler enjoys!

My toddler eats select tasty fruits and veggies. After trying, he enjoyed the taste and wanted more than one cup. This is quick and convenient to get the fibre in him. The taste was natural and not too sweet. Consistency was good - not too thick or watery. Eaten as snack after school but not too filling prior to dinner. If my kiddo loves it, it must be a good eat.

Perfect Breakfast Club Item

This product still lives up to it high standards and has now raised the bar by adding fibers to an already delicious snack.

I personally chose the mango peach for my free testing and I was not disappointed. Although it was unsweetened, I couldn't tell the difference.

These fantastic healthy snacks would be a great addition to any breakfast club.

February 11, 2020

Filling and good for you

I'm usually not a fan of Mango, Peach, but the thought of them being mixed together had never crossed my mind. Motts Fruitsations Mango Peach is a great tasting and healthy choice for an afternoon snack. My kids love them too!

February 11, 2020

La famille a bien aimer.la combinaison de ces 2 saveurs de fruits est excellente,on sent bien la peche et la mangues,Parfait pour déjeuner ,au diner,en collation pour apporters,toute le monde a aimer et je vais surment racheter et je conseille a mes amis sans aucune hesition
    Merci