Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Picky eater!

My son is a picky eater and despises most apple sauces. We decided to try this and we have a winner! Would definitely buy these again! Finally, my son eats apple sauce!

Great flavour

The perfect snack for fussy toddlers on the go! My two year old enjoys the consistency and had no trouble finishing one portion. Ingredients are minimal too which is a plus. Good value and versatile!

May 24, 2019

Encore un excellent produit de motts

Motts connais le melange des saveurs. A chaque fois il nous surprend mais celui ci a la mangue et aux fibres est totalenent délicieux. Jememe les enfants lont adoré

So good it didn't last

I barely got to taste it, lol my kids loves it so much it was gone in days. Guess thats a good thing haha. The few bites I did manage to get were good. I didn't taste the peach much though, and found it a little to tangy for my taste. But will probably buy again for my kids. The added fibre is a bonus. Recieved free from Family Rated

Michigan, United States

Tasty snack!

I was happy to be given the opportunity to try out this product - especially since my toddler loves the apple sauce by this brand. I was surprised by how inexpensive the product was when I redeemed the coupon.

My daughter absolutely loved the taste and wanted more! This flavour may have beat the traditional apple sauce!

I would definitely recommend this to friends and family. Especially those with young children who like to eat healthy snacks.

great taste

Mott's Fruitsasations Fibre unsweetened Mango Peach is so great testing! My daughter loves another product from Mott’s. This one was definitely not easy to find in any store around us, but so worth finding it.#goitfree

Great product

This was a great product. The kids loved the flavour and the texture. I would purchase this again in the future. In fact, I already have since the kids have been asking for it.

May 23, 2019

So delicious! A hit with my kids

These are very delicious! My children wanted to eat them all in one sitting. The flavour is top notch. Thank you for this product! A great during school or after-school snack, or to pack and take with you for a day-out. We are excited to try new flavours!

Saveur exquise

Après plusieurs semaines à chercher le produit en épicerie j’ai finalement pu goûter la nouvelle saveur pêche et mangue enrichie de fibres et j’ai adoré celle-ci. Elle n’est aucunement trop sucrée et le dosage des deux fruits est parfait. La quantité est également suffisante pour les lunchs.

L’ajout de fibres est discret et on ne s’en aperçoit aucunement.

Un produit qui sera définitivement acheté à nouveau chez moi.

My kids loved it!

My kids are huge fans of apple sauce and this one won them over. I trust Motts for their nutritious snacks and feel safe giving them to my children. I would 100% recommend to family and friends.