Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Amazing flavour!

It is a great addition to breakfast! I love it! find it very refreshing and amazing in taste. My son is still warming upto it. He can not finish the whole thing but he does take few spoon and enjoy. He also like it because of mango flovor as mango is his favorite fruit. He is not a big fan of chewing so puree is a good consistancy for him.

I personally love the fact that no extra sugar is added to the product.

March 31, 2019

mott’s fruit sensition fibre mague et peche

Ayant recu ce produit gratuitement, je l’ai essayé.

Nous avons ete agreablement surpris ! Le format est tres pratique et le produit est delicieux. Le produit n’est pas sucré mais il est tres bon.

great taste

these products are great for work and good for you too. The taste is really nice and its great that they are unsweetened too. thanks for making lunch making easy

Luvs it

I would definitely buy this over and over again!! Great taste! Fibre and my kids love it! Would delve buying this in furture it’s great in their lunches! Kids luv the Tate! A definite must have ! The new flavour is great

3.2/5

March 31, 2019

Kids weren't fans of this flavour

I thoroughly enjoyed this, however, the kids really didn't like it, which was surprising because the usually gobble these up. I'm guessing it's the mango in it that they didn't like. We've always bought these, but in different flavors, and will continue to buy Mott's Fruitsations, just in the flavours that I know they like.

Delicious

The mango peach combination is perfect, we can taste both flavour, mango didn't overpower peach and peach didn't over power mango.price us right. Good snack for kids

Fruitilicous snack

The Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre in the flavour mango peach was a hit at our household. It is a great healthy alternative to other snacks on the market. They are unsweetened which I like; the fruit itself is sweet enough. These are the best when they're frozen; they taste like a sorbet. I would definitely buy these again and try all the flavours available.

Natural Healthy Choice

we try to feed our family healthy food MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH we got it for free from familyrated.com
    we try it and love it as natural healthy option to have in the morning or as on the go snack. in my opinion the product a must have if you want all in one healthy choice

Great tasting product.

I got this free to try. And my two kids love it. They like that it is sweet although it is unsweetened still have a sweet taste to it... and it is smooth. For the price it is not bad you get 6 cups...definitely would be an option for school snacks. We didn't taste the mango flavour so much. And a big bonus for me is the fibre for my kids.

So smooth!!

#GotItFree

I received a coupon for a FREE paskage of the Mango Peach+ Fibre and let me tell you...so smooth, bursting with flavour and smell! The consistency is smooth like silk! The flavour was like biting into a really ripe mango rather than peach.
    The only things I don't like is the price and the carbs. I find it a wee expensive for these fruit cups and because I eat low carb, this is a treat that I can only eat on the weekend.
    Thank you for the opportunity!
    #FamilyRatedClub #GotItFree #MottsFruitsationsMangoPeach