Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great Flavour!

We had the chance to try out Mott’s Fruitsations Mango Peach flavoured applesauce and my kid (and myself) really enjoyed it. My daughter eats applesauce almost every day as a snack and I am always looking for new flavours to mix it up that she may like (and she’s pretty picky). The peach flavour is nice and mild, so it’s similar to a normal applesauce. We have tried other flavours in the past and sometimes they taste quite synthetic and over power the applesauce but I think Mott’s got it right with this combination! I will definitely be buying these to bring into our rotation!

Peachy Keen !

All I can say is yummmmm ! Not sure I would like it, not a big mango fan. Just enough mango for flavour. I was able to try this courtesy of a Chick Advisor campaign. Thanks Chick Advisor and Motts. A new fan !

Great flavour!

My girls love apple sauces, they enjoy trying different flavours and they were pretty excited when I received a coupon for Mott's Fruitsation +Fibre Mango Peach apple sauce. It's tastes great, it's a great source of fibre, it's made with real fruit and contains no gluten or peanuts. It's delicious and healthy and full of vitamin C. I already buy this brand of apple sauce and will continue to buy it.

*I received this product for free to review*

Great and Healthy snack

I received this product for free for my honest opinion. My children both loved Motts fruitsations. I loved that it was a healthy snack for them to eat. My son loved it as a bedtime snack, or as part of his breakfast. They were a great size to add to school lunches. I have already purchased this product again and I am sure it will be a staple item in my household.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing!!

I received this product free of charge to sample. I started purchasing Mott's apple sauces as I have a 10 month old. It was one of his first foods to try! Since he loved the original unsweetened applesauce sauce I started purchasing the other flavours to mix things up. Getting to sample the new Mango Peach with fiber was great to try. The flavour of this apple sauce is perfect. My new favourite and my 10 month old loves it too! I'm so happy with the added fiber as sometimes we don't get enough so sneaking it in to something as simple as apple sauce is a great idea! These cups are reasonably priced and delicious!! This flavour is definitely a winner and will be purchasing again, and again!

Delicious Breakfast Addition

I received this free to try and review as part of familyrated club. My daughter really enjoyed the MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH flavour. I found it to be a nice addition to some toast or oatmeal in the morning to get in some fruit and a good source of fibre without any added sugar. It had a nice light texture that was enjoyable to eat. My daughter said she tasted mostly peach which she loves so this is great for her. I would buy this again for her to eat with breakfast or at another time of the day for a snack.

Delicious

I received this product free of charge to sample with my family. Let me tell you they did not last long . I have 2 little girls (4&5;) and they were obsessed . At their first sitting they each wolfed down 2 cups to themselves and This is no problem because they are unsweetened and as a bonus have fibre added as well ! Win win in my eyes . Another thing I like is that they are peanut free which make them a great choice for school snacks as our school (as I’m sure they all are ) is peanut free. We love all flavours Mott’s has to offer however this mango peach has fast tracked to the top along with strawberry. These are a super inexpensive and delicious. I think they really hit it out of the park with this one !!

April 07, 2019

Great for the whole family

Belle découverte
    Savoureuse compote de pomme avec mangue et pêche sans sucre
    A plu à toute la famille autant petits que grands.
    Delicieux seul ou avec du yogourt nature. Parfait pour les collations et pour emporter.
    En rabais le prix est très abordable.

Saveur délicieuse mais le coup de cœur reste à la saveur originale ou aux framboises.

#gotitfree #cadeau #chickadvisor

New family favorite!

Instant favorite in the household! We used to never buy applesauce but I think we would have to start after this. My kids and my husband ate half of the package (3 containers) in the first half an hour lol! Not to mention it's also low calorie, contains fibre, and also vitamin C! Great alternative to the desserts I give them and very good for when we are low on time. The flavor is amazingly good! Very tangy and tropical taste, while still tastes like apple. Love it!

Saskatchewan, Canada

My kids approved!

I was lucky to be able to try Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach. My kids even begged me to put it in his lunch bag. (Of course I did. Thought it’s better than granola bar) I also like the addition of the added fiber. I would totally go buy more this product.