Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 24, 2019

My kids loved this product.

So at first this was hard to find in my area. But I found it and my kids loved it. They want me to get more. I found it cost friendly, has great taste. Can have it as a snack on the go or sitting home. Or you can add it as a side for breakfast. Id recommend it to anyone. And buy again

May 24, 2019

My son goes nuts for these

My son goes nuts for these.. and lets face it so do we! It is a fast and healthy addition for breakfast on the go or even to tide my son over till mealtime! He will even stop everything when he hears the fridge open to come grab one himself that is how much he enjoys it. Mott's partnership with Breakfast Club of Canada is a great cause to support by purchasing this Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre.

*I received this product for free. All opinions are my own.

I would highly recommend this to friends and family as a part of a well-balanced, healthy and filling breakfast plan.

Mango Peach!

We tried the Motts mango peach fruit stations! The flavour was incredible. It was so easy to grab and go! It was a perfect blend of two of my favourite fruits. We loved our free sample!

Awesome product

I received this product for free to try and i would say i love it, my kids love too.. knowing my son, he is very picky with food/snack. I did not have trouble giving it to him. I would definitely buy it again and would definitely recommend this product.

California, United States

So good!

We love everything about the Mott’s fruitsations! I love how my kids actually enjoy them and I know they are getting something good for them. They love the flavor very much!

Refreshing & Delicious!!

This didn't stand a chance in my house. It was on the kitchen counter for 2 minutes when my son took 2 out and put it into his Lunch bag for the next school day. :) So much for a good picture of it. I've always bought Mott's Fruitsations for my children so it's a family favourite. I try not to eat them all. Mangos are also a family favourite so this was the perfect combination. They didn't last for more than 2 days. Needless to say my kids loved it and it was hit. Thank-you Mott's & Chick Advisor for giving me this opportunity to review this product.

YUMMY

To start this flavour took us forever to find!!! But very happy once we did. My daughter says it’s her new favourite. Sweet but not over sweet. Nice mango taste without having the usual bitterness that some mango products have.

Perfect snack!

My children love to take these in their lunches, and eat then as part of breakfast or for an after school snack. The taste and texture are great and they're so convenient! Will but again for sure.

This is delicious

I love this mango peach flavour. So tropical! The taste is fresh and delicious. Great for a snack or dessert. I will definitely buy these again. Convenient size portions for on the go. Really yummy on vanilla ice cream. I use these in smoothies, too, and it's soooo good!

Delicious

Our entire family loved this one! Tastes like summer my 6 year old said.can hardly tell it's apple sauce very flavourful but not too sweet! We will be purchasing this again!